One shot

The first few times that Alex spotted the woman on the bike she didn't take that much notice, of course the bikes caught her eyes, there was the vintage Harley, the sound was exquisite and the bike had been perfectly maintained and it was striking. The polished chrome and the green tank, gave it a classic look and Alex appreciated the bike as the woman was stopped at a light, Alex had watched as she took off when the lights changed. The second bike was also a vintage, it was a Triumph Bonneville, and this time Alex noted that the driver was a woman, clad in leather with raven hair sticking out of the helmet. The third time the woman was on a sports bike a royal Enfield if Alex wasn't mistaken. The position for riding had the woman leant forward and Alex noticed a tattoo peeking out from under the jacket where some creamy alabaster skin was showing, her eyes drawn to the woman's lower back she also saw the pride flag at the bottom of the jacket and she smiled.

Alex was still smiling when Kara caught up with her, "Hey Alex, sorry I am late there was a little emergency and oh, wait you have that goofy look on your face, have you met someone?" Alex looked at her sister and smiled again giving her a hug. "Well not exactly no, but I have seen this woman around on a bike the last few Saturdays and well she has different ones they are all amazing, she must have an amazing collection." Kara smiled and shook her head, she was hoping that Alex would find someone, she had thrown herself into work and although she had been on a few dates since the wedding and Sara she hadn't really shown that much interest, and now when Kara through she had found someone it was all about the bikes. "Well maybe next time you see her you will have an opportunity to talk to her"

Kara and Alex went to Noonan's for brunch, Alex couldn't stop her mind wandering to the woman on the bike, she wasn't sure why, after all there was not much to dwell on, the bikes were nice and she clearly had a good figure and that Tattoo Alex would like to know what that said. Kara noticed that Alex kept drifting off and asked about what she was thinking about, Alex blushed and explained that she was intrigued by the woman on the bike, she mentioned the Tattoo and the pride flag and the raven hair. Kara sat back for a moment, "and you have seen her on a Saturday in the same location for the last three weeks, well maybe next week you can take the Ducati out and see if you can track her down." Alex laughed, although it was a thought that crossed her mind she realised that was all together way to much like stalking the woman and well that wouldn't exactly be a good way to meet someone.

Alex however did take her bike to Noonan's the next Saturday for brunch with Kara and when she received the text that Kara had an emergency and wouldn't be able to make it turned around her bike and started to head home. When she pulled up at the traffic lights Alex thought that as it was a nice day maybe she should head out for a ride. The decision was made when pulling up next to her was the woman, this time on a Ducati. Alex smiled and looked over, nodding at her; the woman nodded and looked back at the road. Alex drove after her, heading out of the city, she followed as they weaved around cars and down open stretches of road, the woman clearly knew how to handle the bike, Alex wasn't even upset about the disregard for the speed limit. They headed off faster and Alex found the chase thrilling she was having so much fun chasing the raven haired woman along the open road.

The woman slowed and started to pull into a rest stop, she pulled up but hadn't turned off the bike, and she was sitting up, stretching. Alex pulled up and turned off her bike taking off her helmet and shaking out her hair running her hand trough. She turned to the other woman and smiled, she was about to introduce herself when the woman leaned forward and took off. Alex watched after her and felt deflated, clearly the woman had no interest in her and she chastised herself for being so foolish, riding off after the woman and following her to the rest stop clearly had upset her and maybe Alex has scared her off without ever getting the chance to know who she was. Alex sat at the rest stop for an hour when Kara turned up, "hey Alex I was worried about you, you haven't answered your phone" Alex just looked at her and gave a small shrug, "sorry I didn't realise I was riding with the woman and when we got here I took of my helmet and she took off." Kara could see the hurt in Alex's face and gave her a hug, pulling her in close, "Alex you are fantastic and amazing and beautiful and if she can't see that I am not sure I want her with my sister"