Sawatdee kha! 

I am a BABII from the Philippines, and you can call me 'Mj'.

I just wanna share something.

Actually, it's only few months since I started shipping OffGun, and those few months are one of the most happiest months of my life. OffGun makes me smile and cry, they're just awesome as they always are. They are so freaking cuteee~ that I just want to squish their cheeks even though I can't squish cheeks on pictures haha!

Tbh, I'm not really into BL's before, I'm more on being a fan of local love teams in our country, but when '2gether The Series' was aired in our country...I fell in love. BrightWin was my first ever BL ship, but then I met OffGun. I realized, I can fall more deeply in love than I was with BrightWin. Then I started watching their series specially TOL (Theory of Love), and then I said to my self...'Paktay, I'm doomed.' 

I'm doomed because I know to my self that when I idolized a person, it will last looong~ and when I say long, its really effin long. And I'm sure that new dreams will be added to my long list, just like OffGun Lightstick that I can't have rn :< , but I will someday. In Gods name.

By the way guys! I'll name the chapters  using Filipino language buuut I'll also write beside it its meaning in English.

Soo~ that's all! I hope you enjoy reading. And guys! English is not my first language, so expect lots of errors and wrong grammars hihi. But I will try my very best to edit it if I have time, 'cause I'm busy with my studies rn. Hope you understand :>

That's all!
Maraming Salamat!
Ingat po.
(Thank you very much!
Take care.)

[THE IMAGES THAT I USED AND WILL USE ARE CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER/S]