His Smile

Porpentina Goldstein never thought someone's smile could be so beautiful, but she had been proven wrong when Newton Scamander had smiled at her. His smile could light up the whole room and she had butterflies in her stomach whenever that smile was shown at her.

As time went on and Tina and Newt finally admitted their feelings for another (Much to everyone's happiness) Tina noticed something that she hadn't before. She noticed that Newt had different smiles for everyone he knew. He had a smile for people he didn't like (Achilles Tolliver), a rather tight smile, almost a grimace. He had a smile for his family (his mother Diana, father Artemis, brother Theseus, sister-in-laws Queenie and Leta, brother-in-law Jacob, and his six nieces and nephews, Leah, Jezebel, Hannah, and Joseph Kowalski and Cassiopeia and Leo Scamander. This smile is full of joy, carefree, full of life. The last smile will always be her favorite. 

He calls it, his Tina smile. It's a smile only she will know. Every time she walks into a room, he smiles that smile and she melts. It's a bright smile, like she means the world to him and that life without her is dull and boring. She loves that smile and she will always rejoice in seeing it appear on her love's face.