Warning

This book is based on the DDLG concept.

DDLG stands for Daddy Dom Little Girl. This happens when two consenting adults enter into a sexual relationship that involves age play. The male will take on a dominate role and is seen as a daddy whilst the woman takes on the role of a submissive young girl.

The area this relationship falls under is known as LittleSpace. The women will act in a younger way, sometimes in the form of a baby by wearing nappies, sucking dummies and using a baby bottle, or as an older child that likes being treated like a toddler. Many women who take up this role, do it to feel safe.

The male wants to be dominate and will act as a daddy in the relationship. This person wants to look after the girl/ child both in a dominate and caring way. The dominate is often called the Caregiver.

This form of relationship is in no way incest or pedophilia. It is there to create a safe space from the world where people can be themselves.

-----------

This book is based purely on fiction. None of the events that have happened are based on my life.

If you are not comfortable with this type of relationship please do not read this book.

Thank you.

-----------

This book has been made on this account as it is mature and does not correspond with my other story themes.

Author- misspetzerwrites