Jealousy

You had been in an on and off relationship with Monoma for months now. You two would fight and break up every other week. He would get angry at you for hanging out with your classmates from 1A and you would get mad at him for always picking a fight with your friends. 

Last week he had yelled at you for spending more time training after school with Bakugou than with him, causing you two to break up. Everyone expected you two to get back together like always but you were sick of his shit. 

You were currently at a Halloween party, glaring at Monoma from across the room watching him talk to Kendo. He would lean in close to her and then look at you with that typical smirk to watch your reaction. 

You tsked and walked over to the kitchen to get another drink. You walked out and looked in the crowd to see Monoma with his arm around Kendo. 

He wants to play like that? you thought to yourself, setting your drink down, then I'll fuckin play like that. Your eyes scanned the crowd looking for a certain someone, you smiled as your eyes finally landed on a specific blond.

 You walked over to the island where you found Bakgou, Kiri, and Sero sitting on some stools. "Hey, guys " you greeted as you walked up. You noticed their eyes rake up and down your body, taking in your tight little bunny costume before they greeted you back. "Hey Bakugou," you said standing directly in front of him. 

"The fuck you want," he said leaning back a little to create some distance between you two. "I have to ask a favor from you," you said with a smile.

 "Why would I ever help you," he said in his usual angry tone. You leaned in placing both hands on the side of his stool, your head directly next to his, and whispered in his ear, "Come dance with me, it would reallyyyy piss of Monoma."

 You leaned back to see Bakugou smirking at you, "You should have just said that in the first place" he said pushing off of the chair and standing up. 

You grabbed his hand and lead him to the middle of the dance floor, being sure to be in Monoma's line of sight. You back was pushed up against Bakugou's chest, one of your hands stayed intertwined with his as you two began to sway together. 

You stayed like that for a moment, then you felt Bakugous hand begin to rub on your thigh, his hot break hit your neck sending a sensation down your spine. Your hips began to move harder against him, your hands roamed up to his neck. You made eye contact with Monoma, glaring at him. Bakugou twisted you around so that your back was now to Monoma. 

He placed his hands on your waist, but they glided down to your ass, pushing your torsos together. Bakugous breath ticked your neck, as grinded against you. 

You could feel his muscles under his shirt, your mind began to wander, forgetting Monoma was even watching. Bakugou looked up, making eye contact with Monoma, you felt him smirk against your neck and then suddenly began placing hot kisses on it.

 Your hands ran through his hair-loving how he was making you feel. You closed your eyes, feeling the music, and swaying your hips to the beat when Monomas voice pulled you out of your trance. 

"The fuck you think you're doing" he harshly said. You lifted your head off of Bakugou shoulder and looked at Monoma, 

"Whatever the fuck I want, what's it to you" you replied. He stood there in shock not saying anything, "Get lost extra" Bakgou growled pulling you closer to him by your waist. The two boys glared at each other, a silent competition brewing between the two. 

You leaned into Bakagous ear and whispered "kiss me." He looked down at you, biting his lip before leaning in and capturing your lips in his. You heard Manoma scoff and walk away, but your lips didn't disconnect from Bakugous. 

You could tell Bakugou had no intention of stopping anytime soon. You pulled away, not wanting to have a make-out session in the middle of the dance floor. "Let's go somewhere else" you said, putting your hands on this chest.

 Bakugou muttered a "fine" leading the two of you off the dance floor, being sure that Manoma saw the two of you leave together. You walked upstairs to an unoccupied bathroom, quietly slipping in. Bakugou locked the door and then quickly pushed you up against the counter, trapping you there by putting his hands on either side of you.