The new kid

As I listen to the brown and blonde haired boy complain about moving I cannot help but feel sad that he had to move. Kenma has always been a good kid but could never make many friends that's why I was happy when he came home with and orange haired boy name  and sad when he had to leave him. I always suspected that Kenma liked hinata ever since I confirmed he was homosexual when he came out to me 2 years ago

"Dad are you ok you seem sad is it because I'm complaining I'll stop if it's making you sad"

"No Kenma i just feel bad for making you leave hinata I know how hard it is for you to make friends"

"Dad don't worry about it I know it's for the better"

"Ok Kenma just promise me you try to make friends"

"...fine"

"Thank you and any longer and you'll be late so you should go ahead and leave"

"Ok dad bye I love you"

"I love you Kenma"

I know it's for the best but I can't help but feel sad that I cannot be by hinata.I met hinata in the third grade he was nice and stood up to my bullies which made me stay by him at all times. I later grew feelings for him which I'm sure my dad knows considering I came out to him when I was 15.

As I walk into the silver gates of the brick school I cannot help but notice a tall man with black hair and golden brown eyes and I blue uniform that fits nicely around his abdomen.
I am so mesmerized bye this gorgeous man standing a few feat from me that I cannot to a tall gray haired guy walking straight towards me.

I bumped into this tall figure which caused me to fall onto someone behind me. I did not realize that the man that I had been staring at had seen me and walked towards me and was the man I had landed on.

"Already falling for me huh?"