Prolouge

PROLOUGE...

"Slut!" 

"Freak!"

"Bitch!"

"Emo!"

These were some of the words that people used to describe me. I was the innocent little blonde girl who always played by the rules. I was likable. I had lots of friends and one best friend. Her name was Jade. She was the popular girl -she still is- and she was stunning. She had golden brown hair, tanned skin, bright blue eyes and a slim body. In second year it was all so great. Me and Jade, hanging out all the time. But I guess one time I was at hers. I was doing her make up and she was sitting smiling with her eyes closed. I closed my eyes and kissed her. And that was the day I realised I was bi. I don't really know what I thought she was going to do. But I didn't expect her reaction.

"Euughh! You just kissed me! Lesbo!" she yelled at me. "Get out my house!" She kicked me out with my stuff. She never talked to me again. Well, like a friend. Life became pretty shitty after that. Jade told everyone and I was bullied and teased. It went too far though. I became suicidal. I started cutting my wrists and I seriously hated the world. Everyone found out about that too and that's when I became "Emo!" and "Freak!" I started starving myself, becuase I thought I was fat. Eventually everyone just ignored me. I don't know if that was better or worse than the bullying.

And...

That was why it was strange. No one noticed me. Until he did. He always seemed so interested in everything I done or said. The boy with the blue eyes. That's what I called him then. He wasn't that tall, he had white blonde hair and he just looked... pretty. He always told me that I was beautiful. I really wasn't. But he made me feel like for a second... that I really did matter. You would think that I would have parents or something for that...nope. My dad ran off when I was four and my mum wasn't fit to take care of me so I live in a "home". A.k.a. the place where the unwanted misfit kids go. I like it better there because none of them can judge me. They're all in the same situation as me. But anyway. That boy... he made me feel special. Even though I was ugly, skinny and weird, he made me feel like I was worth something. I still remember the first time I met him. And I guess that's where our story begins.