Page 1

I think about you a lot. More than i should. More than i care to admit. I'll always front and act like not being able to talk to you doesn't affect cause at the end of the day life keeps going. And i can't sit around waiting for you to come to this sudden realization that you deserve to be happy. The way you make other happy. When we all hang around each other as group the urge to talk to you is overwhelming. I don't even know you. I don't know your favorite  color. I don't know what foods you hate. I don't know what pisses you off. Things that hurt you. Things that makes disappointed. What do you think about the most. Why everytime you try with someone it doesn't work? I've noticed that...every single one. From what i hear, I think  it's more you than them. Granted some of them had their faults. But i think before you get to close to people you push them away...But what do i know. It's been a year now. It's been a year since i've admitted my feelings for you. And oh how i wish i never did. I wish i didn't feel this way about you. If i could take back those two days. and those weeks we had together before that...I swear i would. You've had more time to get over the fact. But all this is new to me. I haven't felt for anyone truly since Skylor. You've awoken something in me...anyway. I respect you greatly. I don't want to say I love you cause i feel like that's too strong of a word. But i care. and always will unfortunately. I'll never know what you feel. I'll know how this is affecting you or if it is. But i wish you happiness always. Even if it's not with me. Even if we never get to be.

Always Yours,
Kaylin