"To Infinity and Beyond"

It was a tiring Sunday afternoon and I didn't dare to go outside the house since it was a sunny day.

So I was left inside sitting in front of the TV waiting for a TV program to appear on the screen.

The show was entitled "Growing Up" me being a teenager oh, I'd rather call myself as a kid that time cos, I don't have any idea what's the show all about so I watched that TV program due to curiosity.

At first I thought it was boring show yeah, but when I saw that payatot guy, not gwapo who seemed to had a "very lakas sex appeal" I was like "Who's that kiddo?".

His face was familiar but I can't remember when was the last time I saw him since I'm not fond in watching TV.

I watched that show every Sunday afternoon and honestly, I don't know his name but as time goes by naks! my classmate told me his name.

He's Daniel Padilla pala anak daw ni Rommel Padilla at ni Karla Estrada and I get it that it runs in the blood right? Napakaswerteng lalaki, binayayaan ng maganda at gwapong magulang, artista pa.

I did research about his life, if you're thinking that i'm stalking well no I'm not, just curious? haha funny that I thought I was just interested about him but one time when he appeared on KrisTV with his onscreen partner Kathryn Bernardo which I would love to see them together always my reaction was "Omg si Daniel Padilla, gosh!"

It was unexpected that I act as if I'm A fangirl and seriously my cousin told me...

--------------------

"Hoy babae fangirl na fangirl na ang dating mo. haha! Tingnan mo nga may nakafolder ka ng pictures niya, like the heck?".

That's when I realized that yeah, I'm a fangirl, whenever I saw his picture "Ikaw pala si Daniel Padilla eh no" this will always pop out of my mind and I keep on smiling like I am the most lucky girl on Earth .

I support him and also their love team.No matter what happens he/they are my inspiration and with that I can't easily back out with this job because I love what I'm doing.

"Brothaa from another Mother, to infinity and beyond na itong pagsuporta KO sa iyo at ni Kath na din"