Plucked Petals of Hope.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

A long chapter ahead. I hope you'll comment long too. Sorry for the wait, will update the next chap soon.

Query : Do you want Aksh to write in Mehak's dairy too? He'll counter her words, with his emotions. Comment here if you want me to show it.

I was thinking about the aesthetics. Help me?

Can you all please upvote the chapters if you haven't? Thank you.

*****

"Lies burnt the love,
Even if heart synched together."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V

Buzzing sounds hazed around my eardrums, as my ability to comprehend whatsoever the voices were implying didn't work under the heaviness of my eyelids. Black blinded my vision, as my eyelashes fluttered, switching white amidst the blackness. The waves of memories buzzed inside my head, voices blurring. I vaguely recalled hearing things, sobs, pleads, and many other things but nothing made sense.

Finally parting my eyelids, with much efforts, I succeeded to get past the blackness which felt like it covered me for forever. Momentarily, everything brightened as white, and next thing my eyes met was, the glossed, melted gray pools.

The moment played like a record, in a slow motion, pausing, letting us register each others image in respective orbs. My image blurred in his pupils, not knowing whether it's cause of his glazing tears or mine. And a lone tear broke past the restraint. No thoughts crossed my mind, just the moment stayed there, paused.

Feeling rushed inside my eyes, gathering in form of tears, as my eyes almost longingly met in an emotional eyelock with him. My mind seemed to stay mute, as I revelled in those orbs, the orbs which has captured my heart. His eyes filled with tears too, almost simultaneously, as if waiting to be shed together.

And then the moment broke with a crunch, a crunch of my heart breaking, and slowly everything cleared, unfurled. The pain returned in waves, carrying the broken pieces of my heart inside it and submerging it in the anguish. Those melted gray eyes didn't pass my vision, rather the monstrous blackened orbs replaced them. A series of emotions crossed through me, which I had lived through my destruction. Words started playing, and my mind started blackening in several spots, intensifying the pain exploding inside.

~~~~~

"Trying to seduce me?-

"n-n-o"

"My shy blushy rose. "

"-your whoric ways?"

"Did you think you can whore under my nose? .... Let me show you how a whore is fucked."

*Slap*

"Whores like you warm the bed, but don't deserve a bed."

"Your my princess, my rose."

*Thwack*

"Please...no...."

"Your as good as slave."

"My queen."

"Do you know your worth? A slave."

"N-no. Please...leave me."