Prolouge

The moon was high in the sky, and breezes were everywhere, and leaves were hissing- wait- leaves were hissing? A young cat named Flameheart looked down and seen 2 different cat clans fighting, breezeclan and natureclan, the usual. breezeclan cats were spreading their wings to scare away some of the smaller natureclan cats, but i was part breezeclan-- part fireclan. everything in my heart told me to go help my fathers clan, but he didnt know i was still alive, i fell into a river once, but luckily that river is dried out now. but now every cat is dehydrated, yeah, thats right, even pure fireclan cats drink water, our clan is newer, and our leader is a cat named firestar. our ancestors, who we call moonclan, are watching down on us, each clan has their own group of ancestors, and fireclans is named moonclan. natureclans is named flyclan, breezeclans is named wingclan, and iceclans? Meltedclan, the groups of ancestors only join on a new moon- when the gathering begins, like the clans would, the ancestors do to. and at that time the clans together can be called something like spiritclan, and the gathering was just last night. i really enjoyed flying in the sky, but my glowing fur isnt allowed to be seen.