Chapter 1

Oooohhh goooodddd so Wattpad deleted the first chapter I have 1 screenshot of the original then I have to rewrite the rest bdbdbdbdbd

"You guys seriously haven't noticed him?!?" Kaede says disappointed in us "he's in our class rantaro!" She says to me "wait that's a he" Koichi says Saihara bonks koichi on the head "ow what was that for " he whines "for being insensitive" Saihara...

"You guys seriously haven't noticed him?!?" Kaede says disappointed in us "he's in our class rantaro!" She says to me "wait that's a he" Koichi says Saihara bonks koichi on the head "ow what was that for " he whines "for being insensitive" Saihara groans. All of a sudden Kaito Mamota The ultimate Astronaut swings around the corner "HEY GUYS DIDNT MISS ME DID YA!" He yells grabbing the attention of everyone in the cafeteria but I noticed the masked boy sorta flinch at the loud noise I think I heard Kirumi say something "Would you like to move to a quieter place?" She said "the library possibly" he said "that's ok with me" she said they got up and walked to the library. My gaze went back to Kaito "so uh what are we talking about?" I asked koichi giggled "we were talking about hajime and nagito and how the ship has sailed neehehe" he said with his laugh "you know I should get a girlfriend" Kaito said nudging kaedes arm "Kaito I already told you I like girls" Kaede said uncomfortable by kaitos touch.

Eventually school was over I sighed as I walked towards the exit I then noticed that the boy had just waved goodbye to Kirumi I wanted to say hi to him so I caught up to him "hello!" I waved my hand at him "oh hello can I assist you?" He looked at me "oh I just wanted to know your name I'm Rantaro Anami the ultimate Surivor" i said as I put out my hand for him to shake "I'm Korekiyo Shinguji The ultimate Anthropologist" he shook my hand his nails were painted? I mean I'm not judging there kind of pretty " I do apologize I do have to get going now it was nice meeting you" he said "oh you too" I waved. Huh he's kinda cu- nope nope nope your straight right...?

Korekiyos POV

I pushed open the exit door I was surprised someone wanted to talk to me well besides Kirumi she was like a mother to me one I never had but that's not the point. I was walking home when I remembered my sister gets out of the hospital today I stop dead in my tracks. I sigh as I prepare myself to me hit or told how stupid I am or something along those lines. I walk up to my house and see both my dad and sisters car in the driveway I open the door and look around I can't find my sister but I can smell my dad smoking while he's drunk. I walk up stairs trying to avoid him I see my sister leaning on the door waiting for me "Kiyo!! There you aree~" she runs up and hugs me I flinch at the feeling of being touched but I hug her back or whatever she does to me will get worst " I would love to stay and chat but I must do homework now" I tell her she looks annoyed "ugh fine but remember meet me in my room once your done~" she whispers in my ear it sent chills down my spine "o-ok I-I will" she smiles at my shaky voice she then touched my thigh it made be extremely uncomfortable. She headed back to her room and I went into mine and sat down I didn't wanna see her.

Bddbbdbdhdhdhd sorry if this is short after it was deleted I lost motivation but I tried my best!