Chapter 1 2 3 & 4

"I'll make you read." The villain told the hero, who hopelessly backed away against the wall in horror.

"Never." the hero replied, clawing his nails into the wall, tilting his chin with pride, trying to hide the fear in his eyes. Smirking, the villain pulled out a pronunciation book. "A," They said, "is for apple."

The hero flinched, tears welling in his eyes, "Please, I'm begging you-"

"Now," the villain went on, "will you tell me where the control is hidden, or should I tell you what b is for?"

The hero straightened his back with a shiver, "I'd rather you read me the entire English dictionary then reveal to you my secrets."

"If you must insist," sighed the villain, seemingly resigned, "I do believe I have a copy of 'Les Miserables' around here."

The hero sunk against the wall, almost pulling out his hair from his scalp trying to ready himself for the pain that was about to get him. He only had one choice. Accept his fate. There was no other way out, he was trapped.

Chapter 2

"Oh for fuck's sake Nicky just tell me where you put the TV's remote I want to catch my show."

"DON'T CURE AT YOUR BROTHER!" Their mom yelled from the other room.

"BUT MOM HE ALWAYS PUTS ON DISNEY CHANNEL! DISNEY CHANNEL FUCKING SUCKS!"

"NO YOU AND YOUR NICKELODEON! SHUT UP YOU DONT GET TO TALK SHIT!" The hero said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ABOUT SWEARING?"

"THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!"

Their mom hit the tabe, "SHIT I FUCKING HATE THESE KIDS I WISH BRAD HADNT LEFT ME!"

The villain grinned, "SEE CHAD, SHE HATES YOU!"

"YOU MORE!" He yelled back.

"OH SHUT UP YOU'RE 60 AND LIVING HERE AND WATCHING FUCKING NICKELODEON!"

"I'M 18 FUCK YOU!"

"YOU'RE OLD ANYWAY!"

"SAYS THE TODDLER!"

"Mommy why are sister and brother yelling?"

From the other room voices continued to shout, -I'M STILL SMARTER THAN YOU YOU MORON THE REMOTE IS UNDER YOUR BED!"

Their mother sighed, "They were a waste of cum Kaileigh."

Kaileigh tilted her head, "Mommy what's cum?"

"Go ask your brother kaileegh."

Chapter 3

"FUCK YOU I'LL STRANGLE YOU IF YOU START BLOCKING THE REMOTE WITH YOUR BODY!"

"DO IT PUSSY THE QUIET KID AT SCHOOL GAVE ME HIS GLOCK!"

The brothers were too busy fighting to notice the rest of the family, "MOM SHUT UP YOU CANT EVEN NAME A SPICE OTHER THAN SALT AND PEPPER!"

"AT LEAST I CAN COOK HEIGHLIGH!"

"I'M 9 MOM WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?"

"A USEFUL DAUGHTER, YOU TAKE AFTER YOUR FATHER!"

"AND YET YOU FUCKED HIM YOU HOE!"

"Thrice." the boy muttered.

"WELL ITS NOT LIKE I HAD A CHANCE IT WAS HIM OR HIS BEST FRIEND HE WAS THE HOTTER ONE!"

"I ain't never seen two pretty best friends"

"The kid whispered as he pulled out his gun, "Always one of them gotta be ugly."

The youngest daughter let out a gasp, "It ain't you?"

"Never has been."

"I knew you were the imposter all along." The hero says as he bleeds out on the carpet with a TV remote up his ass.

Chapter 4

"What a shitty story." Stephanie said, as she went back to scrolling through wattpad. Stephanie turned when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. Her sister poked her head in, "I know we don't have much of a relationship and all out conversations end with yelling since out parents died in that car crash when you were 8 and I was 14 and I have been taking care of you ever since but since I hate you because I blame you for it I just sold you to get some money so I can go live with my boyfriend who also hates you."

As she finished someone knocked on the house's front door. "Er um, I'm Harry Styles. I came here to pick up the girl."