!!Please Read!!

Before you read this, please take note of these

!!DM me if you have a request. Please try not to make it anything other than OCs, as I might not know the fandom its from. If you request something, please tell me the character's personality, appearance, and what type you want the snippet to be about(fluff, gore, etc..) as those will be helpful when writing. If I write a request, I'll link the person's user at the top of the chapter(unless I'm asked not to). I will not write smut or anything sexual.!!

-please, PLEASE do not start arguments in the comments. If you have a disagreement with someone and you both still want to argue or whatnot, take it to the PMs.

-please do not complain  about gore and such. There will be a gore warning in the titles of the chapters that contain it.

-I appreciate constructive criticism,  but please do not just comment on how bad it is and leave it at that. It does absolutely nothing and I will not be able to improve and make my writing more appealing if I do not know what I did wrong.

-PLEASE TELL ME IF I MAKE A MISTAKE OR FORGET A WARNING IN THE CHAPTER!! I appreciate it so much when someone tells me if I spell something wrong., and I will not find it rude in the slightest!

-I'll take requests, but do not expect them to be done immediately as if it were a commission. I write as a hobby or whenever I feel like it.