Ep 8 continuation

I do not own Devil's Line

I was pinned down on the bed my heart was beating and I could feel his bulge against my entrance. 

All of a sudden we heard "The transformation is complete are you hurt?

"No" I said as I tried to pull out of the deep kiss Anzia had me in. He wasn't responding which got me worried cause I don't want him on me broadcasted to someone.

He asks again "Anzai are you hurt"

"No" He reply's as he gets off me while I put on my bra.

Anzai told me he was gonna take a shower but we all know what that meant. As time goes by I still cant stop my heart from beating my body was aching for more. Wishing that moment lasted longer. I cant help myself anymore.

I lay down on the bed trying to suppress my moans as I stick a finger into my underneath. It felt so good I continued thrusting 2 fingers in and out saying the same word over and over again Anzai. U know anyone can hear you but u stop caring as your moans begin to get louder. You've had your eyes closed while u have been thinking of what just happened when all of a sudden you hear something whispers into your ear "If u really wanted a release u could have told me"

My eyes open instantly, Its Anzai my whole face gets red embarrassed on what he just saw me do. I wonder how long hes been there. I'm sorry ill go as i get up from bed about to open the door. Just as i was about to open it I feel my wrist get grab and i get turned around pinned to the wall.

I didn't say you could leave" He says in a seductive manner If u want I'll help.

He uses one hand to hold both my wrist above my head pinned to the wall as he uses his other hand to unbutton my shirt leaving both my breast exposed. He starts to lick my neck causing me to let out a moan. He takes off his shirt while still grabbing me. He starts kissing me holding dominance over my mouth. Our tounges intertwine which makes my heart beat even louder.

He becomes more rough with me as his eyes turn a vibrant red. I can feel his claws grow in as he carries me and plots me on the bed. "Do you trust me"  Anzai ask 

"Yes I do" I reply

He takes off my skirt leaving me completely nude with underwear. Anzai takes off the rest of his clothes as he gets on top of me. He continues to lick my neck as I moan his name out loud. He starts sucking and he puts a hand on my underneath and plays with it. The sensation was amazing. He takes off my underwear in one swoop and starts putting a finger in. It doesn't have a claw anymore I noticed. He's controlling it. I can feel something comin.

"Anzai I'm coming" 

He continues 3 more thrust with his fingers causing me to climax. 

He starts aligning his member with my underneath. He goes in and waits for a few moments. U..u can move I say in a moan. He starts thrusting back and forth while still playing with the tip of my breast. I usually am ok with pain but I didn't expect this much to be painful.  Although soon it starts feeling good as he continues to thrust faster and faster.

Anzai almost losing control I..I..I cant stop

Anzai leans in and bites my lip causing it to bleed. He starts licking the blood off as it spills on my cheek. More I.I need more as he goes in for my neck but stops and looks at me. I put my hand on his beautiful face and tell him "Its okay" He bites my neck drinking the blood that comes out. He detached himself licking the blood that poured out. I shiverd as i felt his warm tounge run across the wound.

He continues thrusting hard as I'm about to reach my climax

I-I'm coming i yell in a moan. Me too he says after three final thrust he pours his seed into me. "WE FORGOT TO WEAR PROTECTION" I yell in my mind. Anzai falls on top of you probably tired from holding back his vampire urges. I softly whisper in his ear "I love you Anzai" He blushes and whispers back "I love you too" 

We both doze off sleeping.