Corrupt Heroes

It was an unusual Monday evening, first it had been raining all day on the hottest week of the year, second it was only nine thirty but all streets were empty, oh and last the league of Villains had been defeated by a rouge group of teenagers who call themselves Ground Zero.

~

Nomu corpses decorated the floor of a bar. Knives where scattered everywhere and covered in blood. Pro's were bleeding out on the floor, heavy breathing came from both sides of the battlefield. Nobody dared to speak, one side was petrified the other side was filled with the overwhelming sense of victory. One side had its leader's head cut off.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be a challenge!" The pink girl said smiling.

"You barely have us a sweat if it weren't for these pro heroes and your stupid Nomu's we would've beaten you a lot faster!" The red head said.

"You shits don't even deserve to call yourselves villains." The blonde leader said.

"We've fought way harder than you've ever faced." A girl said twirling the earphone pieces connected to her ear.

The other side was left hopeless staring at the others with a terrified look. The red head thought it was quite werid nobody had ever looked that scared and alone, everybody also had that same thought.

The blonde haired girl with knives began to cry, even her side was shocked they had never seen her cry in all they've known her. She knew something worse would arise and she couldn't let it happen.

"You really think because you killed shiggy it's over. She's coming and nobody can stop her." Toga then ran and left. Almost everyone left along with her.

The man with scars looked alone again, he was the only one left in the room from the league. The other side was cautious this man had protected everyone and barely had a scratch on him.

"I might have to kill him myself." He mumbled.

"Who?" The pink girl asked.

"Endeavor." He said.

"Be careful, their are more corrupt heroes than you think." He said patting the redhead's shoulder and then exiting.

The room that once had an overwhelming side of victory along with petrification just had emptiness.

"We shouldn't let this rain on our parade let's have some drinks and a smoke or two at home!" The pink girl said.

~

"Such a worthless piece of shit..how could a fucking hero school let you enter." A man with black hair said.

"Hisashi please we should be proud of him!" A woman with green hair said back defending her son.

A hard smack was heard throughout the room the son was in shock as he rushed to his mother's aid. His father was drunk and he wasn't quite pleasant when he was drunk, he was a hero another corrupt one.

He never wanted his son, he raped his mother then got married to her just to keep the press in line. When he found out she was pregnant, he left Japan and started a new family saying it was his brother's wife and she needed support. When he came back every happy little thing in their lives were crushed.

"Learn your place woman."

The son stayed quiet until he was dismissed to get groceries and alcohol for his father. The boy was quite handsome he had emerald green eyes that were quite large, fluffy green hair, he was a tad bit short, and he was quite skinny. As he entered the grocery store he only saw a a few cashiers and one person with crimson eyes and spiky blonde hair.

He quickly went to get a cart and went to the alcohol section meeting the blonde. He was quite handsome and extremely muscular. The boy didn't pay any mind to him. He simply got the alcohol and went to the produce aisle and that's when he had seen a couple of students from his school and immediately pulled his gods up trying to hide himself.

"Oh if it isn't Deku!" A bubbly voice said.

"He's quirkless and an underaged alcoholic!" She said giggling.

The girl was a little bit shorter than him she a round face, pink cheeks, short brown hair, brown eyes, she was wearing a long sleeve pink sweater, a black mini skirt, white leggings, and boots.

"Uraraka leave him alone.." Another girl stated.

The other girl was quite tall, she had back long hair out into a ponytail, she was wearing a grey sweater, black leggings, brown soft boots, and a brown scarf.

"Shut up Yaoyorozu. I can do whatever I want to do especially to this loser." She stated.

"Oi pink cheeks!" A husky voice said.

"Who do you think..." Uraraka was about to finish when she saw the man's appearance.

"Oh I'm sorry sir are we bothering you?"

"Ponytail is right leave him alone."

Uraraka made a hmph sound and then left the store Yaoyorozu following behind her.

"T-Thank y-you s-sir.." The boy said.

"No big deal."

With that the boy was about to leave when suddenly the store's power went out. He was stuck in the store.

"We'll go out manually, I'll drive you home." The blonde stated.

The boy had no choice so he nodded and gave the blonde his address. When he noticed they were no where near his home he started to panic. The blonde noticed his little panicking moment.

"Relax you'll be home in a minute.."