Prologue - How It All Started

The story is going to partly follow all three seasons of MioBi and partly it will be completely different. It will also follow a little the story of PLL - since it's inspired by this and all -. A lot of the characters that appeared in the third season are going to be present in the story from the start. Many of the characters may appear OOC sometimes but it's all for the benefit of the story. Even the characters' background may be different from canon. For example all four girls (plus Kelly) are rich like Lauren and Kaylie are in the TV show. I think you can safely consider it an AU story.

I'm very excited about this. The idea of combining two of my favorites TV shows (MioBi and PLL) together, was on my mind for some time now but for some reason, I just couldn't seem to make it work. I think now I finally found a way to do it.

I know the prologue is a bit short but it's a prologue after all, the other chapters are going to be longer promise! This one serves only to introduce the story, hope you like it!

P.S. If you have read the first book of the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard, you're going to recognize different phrases taken directly from it. Generally though I'm going to follow the story of the TV show and not that of the books.

Characters featured in this chapter in order of appearance: Payson Keeler(played by Ayla Kell), Lauren Tanner(played by Cassie Scerbo),Kelly Parker(played by Nicole Gale Anderson), Kaylie Cruz(played by Josie Loren) and Emily Kmetko(played by Chelsea Hobbs).

Characters mentioned in this chapter: Leo Parker(played by Marcus Coloma)Max Spencer(played by Joshua Bowman), and Mark Keeler(played by Brett Cullen).

Disclaimer: I will only say this once, I don't own Make it or Break it - or Pretty Little Liars for that matter- I just like to play with its characters. I don't make money by writing this story.

"Does it look like I've got everything under control?
I'm good at faking it
The ice is getting thin but I'm the only one who knows
I'm only making it up

I make it up as I go"

(Sam Tsui - Make It Up)

Prologue

HOW IT ALL STARTED

10 June 2010

"Look into my eyes
Now you're getting sleepy
Are you hypnotized,
By secrets that you're keeping?"

(The Pierces - Secret)

Payson Keeler was sitting on her best friend Kelly Parker's lawn, her pair of black jeans already stained with green, not that she really cared about those kind of things. She looked for a moment at the clear blue sky, reflecting on the events of the weekend just passed.

"You're stargazing Pay?" Lauren Tanner called from behind her, sliding through a gap in Kelly's hedges and adjusting the short denim skirt she was wearing with an hand. Lauren lived next door. She came closer to Payson, her clear lip gloss shining in the sunlight. Payson looked at her for a second, observing the orange sleeveless top paired up with the skirt she was wearing that emphasized her toned, tanned legs. Payson brushed away her long dark brown hair from her face and then closed her eyes, breathing deeply the warm, early-evening air. "Very funny Lo". Payson answered, concealing the envious thoughts running through her head. Lauren was always so effortlessly sexy.

"Ehy guys!" Exclaimed Kelly from their left, the brunette ponytail swinging with every step through the front yard. Speaking of perfect looks, the black shorts, blue top and blue flats that she was wearing, while pretty normal on everyone else, made Kelly appeared like she had just come out of a fashion magazine.