Prologue

Pia's POV

I can't believe it. Napaka sama niya. Ugh! He's getting on my nerves. That freaking bad boy ng School namin. Mayabang siya.Puro girls, sige lang, girls. Itong malalandi na to gustong gusto naman nila. Flirt nga naman. Pero grabe yung bad boy na yan, maangas, pala away, grabe makipag away yan, duguan talaga. He's also a mysterious one. Pero ang pinaka ayaw ko sa kanya, yung magulo siya!!! Di mo Alam kung galit o hinde. Yung tatawa tapos biglang magagalit. Yung parang ganun? Ugh! Pero to be honest, he also has a good side. Maybe bad boy siya sa labas, good boy naman siya in the inside. Okay naman na friends kami, basta I'm looking forward to his good side of course. But I promise myself to fall to the 'perfect guy' I'm looking for, and I ultimately, extremely, super duper promise myself not to fall inlove with that Bad boy. EVER.

----------

He's POV

hey girls, feel free to call me "Babe","Baby","Honey","Hottie",.... Anything. as long as you're:

1. pretty

2. Sexy

3. Famous

It's not that I'm a maniac or a

"L-stful" person. Yuck. *scoffs* don't see me like that. I just love to love and being loved. That's all. And also, I'm not a cassanova.

I'm rich, of course. Most handsome in my school. Leader of my group, our one and only enemy is the 'Andersons'. They're our opponents when it comes to Racing, Drag Racing. 'Andersons' because it comes from their Leader, Zack Anderson and also got it from the name of their school, "Anderson High", its obvious already, Zack's dad owns that school well, so he feels like he's the king. F*ck his face.

I met this girl at our school. We just bumped into each other. And that's how he started hating each other. She's not my type and I'm not her type that's why we hated each other. I shouldn't met that girl. She ruins my day. She's so simple. Like an ordinary girl with an extraordinary background. She's not the flirty one.but they got 'gold'--i mean they're rich too. I heard rumors that she got a lot of suitors but none of them passed. I also heard that she's looking for the 'perfect guy'. The hell, 'Perfect Guy'.

We became friends then. She's awesome too. Kind & gentle. But I will never fall for her. She's pretty yeah, but still simple. Not on my list.

***********

Hope y'all like it guyzz....:):):):)