Qubli's POV

~at jade mountain~

Out of the war, finally. I'm so done with everything on Pyrrhia, but not with winter. He's probably my favorite dragon, like ever. Moon's alright, turtle is nice and kinda boring, kinkajou is happy, and peril is...nice? But winter, winter makes me feel like at least 200 little bugs are flying and crawling around my stomach. Oh winter's here!

"Hi winter" moon says as he walks in. I can admit I'm jealous of moons relationship with winter. She can just, WALK RIGHT UP TO HIM AND TALK, WHILE I HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOOO AWKWARD. As I said I am done. "Im going take a nap" I say as I start to walk out of the room. Winter was talking to kinkajou, I took this as the perfect time to brush wings but then, he turned and said "have a good nap Quibli" my cheeks lit up as I sprinted out.

"AGHHH DID HE REALLY JUST SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE, EEEEEEEEE"
I tried to whisper as quiet as I could, but just ended up saying it. I clapped my talons over my mouth. God Quibli you can say things like that out loud. I headed to our dorm cave, turtle was in there. I crawl up to the ledge where winter sleeps, I feel the coldness creeping up my legs as I lay down.

                               ~Time skip~

When I woke up I could smell fresh prey, crap, it's morning already. "Quibli?" I heard an icey voice say. "Huh?" I looked around the dorm. Winter was standing in the entrance. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean- I was-" I sighed loudly. "I'm sorry"  "it's ok" he said with a smile "let's go get breakfast" I smiled and hopped down from the ledge.

We walked from the dorm to the prey room in total silence. I always kept my tail curled in so I wouldn't hurt anyone, but around winter I kept it basically rolled up. Our wings brushed once, and all the bugs came rushing back into my stomach.

I picked up a small lizard when we walked in. It squirmed in my talons. We found moon and kinkajou sitting by a pool of water. Small fish swam around in it, the large ones were on the other side. " hi Quibli!" Kinkajou said practically jumping through the roof at the sight of me. I waved to moon and kinkajou. I sat down while winter stabbed a fish out of the water. I ate my lizard while kinkajou talked. "I visited Glory yesterday!" She said turning a purple color. "She was with deathbringer. I think they have a crush on each other" she giggled. This made me think of winter, he was quietly eating his fish in the corner.

Should I continue? ❤️