chapter 1 😳

Carrot gradually arises from his slumber, gently easing himself back into a conscious state of mind when he hears movement heading his way. Looking around warily, tired and cautiously, Carrot spots a figure behind the doorway to the kitchen. ThatVeganTeacher appears from around the door frame, clutching the handle as she enters the room. Carrot notices her approach him, edging closer and closer. He blushes hard at even just the sight of her, he is captivated by her vegan ways and mesmerized by her non animal eating being. Carrot rolls over the countertop, eager for a better view of his true love. She scans the kitchen in a rush, keen to seek the carrot she needed for her vegan recipe meal she was preparing. Carrot, too busy hazily admiring her shirt with her slogan engraved with a dry Sharpie, did not notice that she was coming closer towards him. As he locks back into focus, she leans over him, still in a frantic panic to find him out. He blushes intensely, attempting to conceal his deep devotion for her veganism, for her karen hairstyle, her EVERYTHING. Then, she glances down and notices Carrot. They lock eye contact, gazing into each others eyes. Struck with love. He looks into her eyes, falling for her deep lust and mystical presence. She stares back, looking him up and down with a great desire to caress his wispy strands of carrot locks. She strokes him with the tip of her finger, teasing him playfully with feather light taps and gentle whispers of sweet love. Carrot twists and turns, smiling and laughing at her as she tickles him with passion. She eventually firmly grasps him by the waist, takes him to another room and makes carrot soup.