"Remember what we said." Said Osora dropping me off at my class.
"No boys." I say drooping my shoulders. He patted me on the head and started walking away.

I sit down in my seat grabbing my books and pens. Ready for biology when I feel some one put their hand on my shoulder. I turn to see who it is. "Oh hi Amai!" She smiles and sits in her seat next to me
"How are you and your brother?"
"We're good what about you guys?"she asks knowing my answer.
"Same here. But their always hanging out with their 'friends'." I put my head on my table and Amai puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles sweetly at me.
"You can come to the cooking club whenever even if it's just to hang out. The others love people eating their food."
"Thanks Amai." I sit up as class starts and write notes.

After class

"Have a nice lunch. I'm going to the gardening club." We wave goodbye and I walk towards the gardening club and notice my brother leaning against the wall holding his side.
"Osora!" I run up to him and notice blood "your hurt!"
"Don't worry just a little fight with a student." I reach into my pocket and pull out a bandage "you just have that on you?"
"Look who I'm related to a delinquent and a another delinquent." He sighs just then his 'friends' turn the corner.
"Dude leave some girls for us!"
I grab my brothers bat and stand up "I'm his sister idiots." I walk up to the one who said it and hit his knee with the bat. He curls over. "Heres your bat!" I say happily handing him his bat.
"Thanks."
"Bye!"

After school

"So how was school." Asked Osoro
"I had to bandage Osora again." Osoro sighed
"Did you do anything else?"
"I took Osora's bat to one of his friends knees."
Osoro looked in her pocket "Nice job! Your getting ice-cream."
"We're getting ice cream!" I look up at her before feeling eyes staring at me. "Come on let's go!!"

The next day

I walked to school alone because the others wanted to be late.

I felt like someone was staring at me while I walked. "It's probably nothing." I said to myself but the feeling wasn't going away so I looked behind me. Big mistake I saw a boy my brothers year staring at me. I quickly turn back around and walk faster.

When I got to school the same boy walked  beside me befor seeing Osano and walking away. "Who was he?!"
"I don't know he was staring at me while I walked to school." He looked at me not believing my "story" "we better do our shoes."
"Yea we should baka!" I sighed as we walked to our shoe locker.
"I'm joining a club today." Osano looked at me with a 'finally' look on his face.
"What one."
"Gardening."

After class

"Well I'll see you later." I turn around and begin walking to the gardening club but right as I turn a corner everything went black.