|0.1| Nice Vicky's

Brooke »»

Brooke Lahey.

I sighed as my little brother bounced around on my bed. He's been doing this for the past five minutes saying the same thing over and over, "are you woke yet?"

"Damn it, Austin!" I shouted, kicking him off of the bed. He landed with a loud thud and he groaned. I turned back over and tried falling asleep again but he just jumped back up and continued bouncing. This time I kicked him off, hard. "Oomph."

"What the hell is going on here?" My older brother, Case walked into my room, looking between Austin and I.

"I tried to wake her up for school but she just kicked me off of the bed." Austin said standing up from the floor.

I rolled my eyes, "he kept jumping on my bed. You know I hate that!" I said and Case sighed, "just get ready for school." He walked out of the door.

"You're an ass." I said shoving Austin out of my room. "You know you love me." He said. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. I walked to my closet and decided on an outifit. I went with a pair of skinny jeans, a Marilyn Monroe sweatshirt, and a pair of vans.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the water and started undressing. I stepped into the warm water and sighed in content. After finishing up in the shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I tightened the towel around my body and walked back to my room.

I shut the door and began pulling on my underwear. I changed into my clothes and walked over to the mirror I had hanging on my wall, I applied some mascara and lip gloss before grabbing my phone and keys off of my table. I headed downstairs and grabbed an apple and a bottle of water.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the bottom of the stairs, "Austin, come on we're going to be late!" I shouted and I heard a grunt and footsteps.

"Brookie!" My niece shouted latching onto my leg.

"Casey!" I laughed scooping her up. She giggled and threw her arms around my neck. "Hey, baby girl, where's Josh?" I asked. She pouted, "he's not feeling well." she said sadly but then her face lit up like Christmas tree. "Can we have a girls day?" She asked and I nodded. "When I get home from school, okay?" She smiled and nodded. I kissed her on the cheek and set her down.

"See you after school." I said and she nodded and skipped away. I smiled and walked out with Austin following me. I opened the door to my jeep and tossed my bag in the backseat before climbing inside. I started the car and headed off to school.

~

"I hate my life." I mumbled as I stared at the building in front of me. I pulled on the straps of my backpack and walked towards the building. I had been walking towards my locker when I felt hands on my shoulders and legs around my waist. I chuckled, "Nice to see you too, Emma." I said and she jumped down.

"So, how's Austin?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Same thing I told you last time you asked about him." I said opening my locker. "I can't help it, he's just so adorable." She said and I shook my head.

"He's an ass." I said and I heard her laugh, "I'll see in first period." She said and I nodded. As she walked away my locker started to shake. "What the hell?" I said closing it. I looked down and saw none other than Braden Miller holding his face. I wanted to laugh but then he'd kill me.

He looked up at me and glared. He stood up and walked towards me. "If you think it's funny to hit me in the face with a locker, you've got another thing coming, nerd." He said coldly.

"I didn't hit you with my locker. You ran into it, dick." I snapped. His eyes hardened, "what did you just say?" He asked pushing me against the lockers.

Am I scared? No, but I should be. Am I turned on by his sudden movement? Maybe a little. Does he look hotter than usual when he's mad? Hell yeah.

"I said, I didn't hit you with my locker. You ran into it, dick." I shrugged. He chuckled, "watch your back, nerd." He said. "Maybe you should watch where you're going next time. I wouldn't want you to run that pretty little face of yours into a wall." I said and I heard laughter behind him.

"You've got balls, nerd. Nice Vicky's by the way." He said before backing up. I frowned, "what?" He smirked, "maybe you should close your curtains next time. Wouldn't want a creep watching you change, would we?" He mocked.