"The Boy's Love"

"Warm isn't it? The breeze is calming too.."
Asra's presence has always been a shock, considering his travels and trips.
"You're upset MC?" Granted you hated to admit it but handling the shop was a lot to deal with especially since the whole ordeal with spirits, past memories and even the devil had happened, life just seemed to be paused in your perspective, like when Faust would try to move around on the silk rug yet make no progress in moving anywhere.

"Will you at least look at me MC?" Asra questioned calm and collective as always, a side glanced is all he received as he wobbled over to hug you from behind resting his chin lightly on your shoulder, smiling at scent of the perfume he bought you as a gift for being strong and willing to face your fears, (not to mention he absolutely spoiled you with trips to the baker to buy pumpkin bread).

A huff of breath left Asra's nose as he puffs slightly annoyed with the silent treatment he has been receiving.
"I understand you pain MC, but you are strong and can make it through this.." Asra releases you from the hug and moves himself to face you, with soft hands he lifts your chin up.
"I wish nothing but good fortunes for you, but you also must realise them and accept them to work and hold meaning.." lavender eyes stare into your own (E/C), again arises the smirk as he places small kisses upon both cheeks, small tears gather in your eyes from Asra's small gestures to which he wipes away quickly and hold you close.
"We need rest, it is late and we must meet with Julian and Nadia tomorrow, but please remember MC....I will forever love you and cherish you until time meets it's end..".