Preveiw

Heyyyyyy tell me what you think. Should I write this book?
Read. Comment. Vote.💞💕

----------------------------------~

Maria woke up. That was an understatement she jerked up sweat lining her hair and back, making her tank top stick to her flesh in an uncomfortable way. She had dreamt she was caught. Caught reading. The half human and half robot men killed her grandma just as they did to her parents when she was five. Reading. Loving. Learning. The 3 illegal things In the world. She was always told she had the good life.

A perfect life that many others hadn't received. Maria didn't care. Trying to forget her dream, she stood up and off the beaten down yoga mat she called her bed. Her feet stuck to the cold wood floor of her small house. Maria went to her grandmother. She was sleeping on the torn queen size bed with her little brother.

Her grandmas breathing was shallow. She didn't want her grandma to die. First of all she was the only parent she ever had, secondly she introduced her to the illegal reading. She never knew how. And that was the way it was supposed to be. Before her grandmother taught her. Now she had a collection of books under the planks of their house floor.

Her blonde hair that grew to her elbows stuck to her neck. She watched her brother, Dante sleeping. He was barley 4 years old. His small chest rising and falling. Dante had blonde hair just like she did. She was often jealous of Dante's beauty. Without looking at him she new his hair fell perfectly into place his eyes were honey gold. Maria could tell from the moment she was old enough to see it in him, that he was going to be a heartbreaker.