dirty one direction imagine

You and your boyfriend harry want to make your anniversary special so you decide to have Louis and elenour over your guys best friends they have been together as long as you have.

One Louis and elenour get there you guys start going over ideas of what to do for your guys anniversary. then Louis has an idea, he wants to have a four some with you guys... you all are alittle wierded out at first but then you guys are keen on doing that

You and elenour head to harry and your bedroom and get naked and sit on your guys California king size bed.... then walks in harry, as soon as elenour sees him she gasps. harry is naked.. elenout didn't know he was so big. she is already getting wet just looking at him. then walks in Louis with a very big grin on his face. you guys can't keep away any longer. harry goes strait for you and Louis to elenour.

harry starts to give you love bites on your neck leaving marks. then he goes for your sweet spot and you moan really loudlt and you here elenour giggle/moan and you see that Louis is already messaging her clit. then all of a sudden both Louis and harry are on top of you.Louis gets right by your head and points to his cock... you hear a giggle and you look over and elenour I.giggling at you and pleasuring herself. then Louis shoves his coco into your mouth and you have no choice but to fulfill his wishes. as soon as you start in on Louis, you feel harry starts to start to get himself ready to penetrate you and he goes all in not giving you time to adjust. you moan si loudly even though Louis buck is filling your mouth, it also makes him moan really loud. harry is going to town getting faster and faster. Louis in close to a climax and so are and harry then all of a sudden you feel someone rubbing your four and you see it elenour then you go in ahead and the same to her.

you guys all hit your climax at the same time. you all fall on top of eacother and you all agree that you are definetly doing that shown.