Chapter 1: The kidnapping

Annabelle's POV:
I woke up, my head was spinning and I felt very dizzy. I tried getting up but I realised I wasn't in my warm, comfortable bed but I was sitting on a chair, tied very tight so I wouldn't escape. The worse thing was that the lights were off so the room or wherever I'm in is pitch black. I couldn't see anything. So I started panicking because I've always been scared of the dark. I tried getting out of the ropes but to my disappointment I was unsuccessful.

"Whoever you are, let me go right now or I'll call the police!" I screamed.
"How can you do that love?" A voice asked me.
"Why don't you switch on the light so I can see your ugly face" I spat back at him. I didn't mean what I said but I was very annoyed and frustrated. I mean what would you do in my situation?
"Anything for my baby doll" he replied. Suddenly the lights went on. I was surprised that the room was so bright because there were a lot of lights, this causing my eyes to burn because of the impact of the lights.

I looked up as my eyes travelled to a figure who was standing a distance away from me but I could clearly see his features. He looked a couple years older than me, he had light brown, urban hair which was styled to the right. He wore a grey and black suit with a black shirt on underneath. He wore those fancy shoes that men wear for work; it was black and very shiny and to top it off he wore a silver watch. He had a faded moustache and beard but obviously shaved it early this morning because it was neat and perfect. He had pitch black eyes that sparkled in the light. It looked like the sea on a dark, stormy night. He had a long, sharp nose and plump pink lips. Damn but that figure he had. He was built and had broad shoulders.

He walked over to me.
"So love what were you saying?"
"That your a dick" I rolled my eyes, sarcasm laced in my voice.
"I love it when you talk dirty" he smirked, looking down at me.
"You sick bastard, let me go this instant!" I yelled at him.
He was clearly unfazed of the noise I was making.
"All in good time, my love" he replied, smirking down at me.

Anna what shit did you get into this time? I thought to myself.

So what do you guys think of the first chapter? Do you like Annabelle and Ravana? Please vote and comment. Thanks guys✌🏼😘