The Elf's arrival.

i was minding my own business, when suddenly, i heard a loud crash. i thought to myself, "i really hope that's not a new hero, maybe a bird got hurt and fell, ya, that's probably what happened."  i knew that there was no bird alive that could make that loud of a noise, but hey, i am the daughter of a titan, anything could happen.😕 . wait, what is that thing, oh you know what, never mind, there's nothing in the hole so i keep going. oh, there it is, well, more like he. yes, there was a boy sitting in the middle of an 8 foot down hole, rocking a metal sphere, with ruins of something wood around him, oh no, that's my dining table, my, dining table. MY DINING TABLE!!!   UGH!!! i am so infuriated!!!! i march right up to him, but he doesn't seem to notice me. finally i yell, "You exploded my dinner table!!!" he looks up and frowns at me. then he looks angry at me! yes ME!!  he glares at me and yells right back: "oh i'm sorry, i just fell out of the sky, constructed a helicopter in mid air, burst into flames halfway down, crash-landed, and barely survived, but by all means- let's talk about your dining table!!" he snached up a half melted goblet and shook it at me." who puts a dining table where innocent little demigods can crashland on it?! who does that!!?" i was soooooo mad! i glared at the sky and yelled at Zeus, at Hephaestus, at Hermes, at all the gods really. i yelled and yelled. "you think it's funny sending this- this charbroiled runt of a boy here to ruin my tranquility? it is not funny, TAKE HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he looks at me like i'm crazy, and says" hey Sunshine, i'm right here you know." i growl at him, " do NOT call me Sunshine!" 

i tell him to follow me, and i walk out of that hole of really fast

i tell him to follow me, and i walk out of that hole of really fast. when i stopped, he bumped into me."ugh!" i said as i caught him, i could tell he looked surprised, because he probably didn't expect me to be strong at all. i ask him if he wants to leave, and he looks at me all confused like. i mentally groan. "i mean, come on, you've got to have something to do." he says," oh, ya, my friends need me, to, uh..." i don't let him  continue, "good" i reply, " all you have to do is say, 'i want to leave ogygia' and a magical raft will appear and take you anywhere you want." he stares at me and says," i want to leave... whatever you said." ugh, boys! i sound it out to him like he was a little kid. he repeats me, but something is wrong. the raft doesn't show! he asks me if i have "phone" witch i have no idea what that is, so i storm up my path to my garden.

              i am gardening when i here a voice. " i think you've punished the dirt enough." it's him. "you're crying" he pointed out, which i thought was a bit obvious. annoying little brat.