"Sit Here"

Warning

This is 18+

This is next level shit ;)

You were deciding what are you going to do. The summer holiday started two days ago and you're already bored. It was around 4pm and you decided to go shopping. The timing was perfect, because after shopping you can go home and prepare dinner. You went to the bathroom to get ready. You did your makeup but it wasn't anything dramatic since you were just going to buy some things you need. You wore simple blue jeans, Gucci's shirt and shoes your favorite brand is Gucci.

TIME SKIP

~At the mall~

You arrived at the mall, so you were walking around looking at some clothes and then this one dress caught your eye. You went inside the shop to ask how much is it. It wasn't that expensive so you went to try it on and to pay after that. You went outside the shop all happy with your new dress. You got inside every single shop and bought a few things. Then you went to buy ingrediance for the dinner. After all that you headed home.

TIME SKIP

~At home~

You got inside the house and headed straight to the kitchen. You left everything on the kitchen counter and started to cook. You were about to start when you heard your phone. It's (His name), your best friend.

You: "Why is he calling now, it's almost 7 he's usually going on some party at this time."

Him: "Hey (Your name) were are you?"

You: "Hey (His name), I'm home why are you asking?"

Him: "Can I come over to your house we can watch a movie. I'll bring snacks sooo pleaaaaaassseeee?"

You: "I'm making dinner rn, and I need to take a shower. What's up with this question all of a sudden?"

Him: "I miss my best friend, plus I haven't been cuddling with you for the longest time pleaseeee?"

You: "I miss you too (His name). You can come over at 9, since it's 7 now and bring snacks!!!"

Him: "Aaah yes, thank you I'll be there at 9. Can't wait to see you babee byee see you later!!"

You: "W-what did you s-say?"

~He hung up~

Aghh did he just call me babe? Okey fine nvm. You were done with the cooking one hour later. So you sat down to eat some nice food.

(In your mind)

I don't know why did he call me babe? And why is h-... GOD DAMN IT WHY AM I THINKING TO MUCH. *You blush*

It was almost 8:30 so you went to take a shower. As soon as you were done you heard the doorbell ring, so you ran out to see who it was. Of course it was (His name).

*You opened the door and he attacked you with a bear hug*

Him: "Aaaaa, I missed you so much!!"

You were suprised, but you quickly hugged him too.

You: "(His name) I-I can't b-breath om-g."

Him: "Aaish, I'm sorry. Hahahah look at you, tomato, you're red hahhe."

You were red because of not breathing.

You: "Aaaa, it's not funny, I'm red because of you. Now, what are we going to watch?"

Him: "We can watch some horror movie, in your room. I know you've got a big TV there." *Wink*

You: "I do. let's go and also don't forget the snacks."

(His name) POV

She was wearing long white shirt, with some botty shorts. Her hair was wet it was dripping of her shoulders. She looked so hot and I was just staring at her. I needed her, so bad at this moment. I had to do something I couldn't keep my eyes of her.

END OF (His name) POV

We made it to my room, and I was the first one to come in. I suddenly felt someones hands on my waist, pulling me closer. It was (His name), he removed my hair from my shoulders and placed his head on it.

You: "(His name) what a-are you do-ing."

He pulled me even closer, I gasped.

Him: "You smell so nice." *Breathes in, breathes out*

His breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.

Him: "(Your name)... I need you right now."

You were shocked. He turned you around and pulled you in for a kiss. You liked him so much, you kissed him back.

You: "A-are you sure about this? Please I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Him: "I want something more than friendship. You've been teasing me for so long, I can't hold back. Now I need you." *Whispers*

Him: "Your skin thight dresses, mini skirts, that botty shorts you're wearing under this shirt, I see how boys at school look at you. I've been jealous lately. I need to make you mine."

You: "I need you too, I've liked you for so long that I.." *You watched him sit on the bed*

Him: "(Your name)... sit here..." *He padded his lap*

You went straight to him, placing your legs beside him. As soon as you sat down he pulled you by grabbing your ass and started to kiss your neck. He picked you up, placing you on your back. Then stopped and took his shirt of. You were wet just by looking at his body. He hovered above you, his hands sliding up your shirt taking it off as well as your bra. He began to massage your left breats while sucking on your right nipple. A small moan escaped your lips, which caused a smirk on his face.

Him: "Save those for later I haven't started yet. I'm gonna make you feel good babygirl."

His hand went down to your womanhood, his finger twirling around your clit. That made you gasp of a sudden coldness on your core. He was fingering you and then 1s before you came he stopped. He sat on the bed and told you to stand up.

Him: "Suck me princess."

You went down, taking of his jeans, leaving him only in his boxers. you saw how big his member was it made you more wet. You took off his boxers. And than started to do kitty licks on the top. He suddenly hissed at the feeling. He took your hair in a pony tale style and pushed your head down. His member hit your throath and tears were almost dripping from the corner of your eyes.

Him: "Aahh, no teasing Princess. Aa (your name) your s-so good at t-this." *Moan* *Groan*

You were sucking and stopped as soon as he was about to cum. he stood up and sad:

Him: "On all fours baby, I'll be gentle don't worry."

His tip was at your entrance teasing you.

You: "(His name) please don't tease.." *Moan*

He pushed slowly, and you felt pain until he was all the way in.

You: "Aaa, now (His name) don't stop please." *Hiss*

Him: "You're so tight (Your name) ahh."

You were a moaning mess, you came and then he pulled out and came on your stomac. He fell on the bed and gave you a kiss on the lips.

Him: "You're mine now princess, I love you."

THE END