Chpt. 1 In the studio

As i was sitting in the corner of the studio where michael was recording music for his HIStory album i could'nt help but to pat my foot to the beat, scream was coming along perfectly Michael was waiting on Janet to make her arrival.

"Whats takeing Janet so long?" Michael asked as he walked out of the booth. I could'nt help but to stare at how he was wearing his shirt and it made me giggle.

"I have no idea mike, maybe she's stuck in traffic it is rush hour." i said with a laugh

"whats so funny Peyton? Michael asked with a smile on his face.

"Well um....only half of your shirt is tucked into your pants!

"What?!" Michael said as he looked down. "Oh my god how did i manage to do that!"

he said laughing. Michael always loved to laugh, i know this because michael and i have been friends since 1988 we met during his bad tour, i was just a regular girl with a backstage pass and he apparently loved my personality because we exchanged numbers and had stayed in contact ever since. It was in 1990 when we really got closer and closer and became the best of friends. As Michael and i were talking Janet finally showed up.

"Sorry i'm late mike, rush hour traffic is horrible today, worse than any other day seems like!" Janet was so full of energy always ready to dance or sing just like her brother.

"It's okay dunk, peyton and i was enjoying our self waiting on ya, we had a few good laughs.

"Oh really? whats so funny i need a good laugh myself!"

"Well Mike only had half of his shirt tucked into his pants it's been like that all day and i just now decided to tell him!" I told Janet laughing. As she was laughing at mike about his shirt, he called her into the booth to record her parts. Time was going by so fast because all the fun we were having, it's now 8:35pm and mike decides it's time for us all to go home.

"Well girls i guess we are done for the day, we can keep working tomorrow, lets meet back here at 11:30 okay dunk?"

"11:30? Mike i can't do 11:30 because i have a meeting and i'm doing a interview about the video for the song." Janet told him.

"Oh jeez, how did the talks of the video for it get out that fast, we aren't even done with the song yet. Michael said with a frustrated look on his face. "Ok how about 2:30, but if we start that late we will not be out of here until late tomorrow night."

"2:30 is perfect applehead!" Janet said with a smile on her face and a perky attitude. Janet was out the door and it was only michael and myself. We walked out of the studio and into the kitchen.

"Ya hungry peyton, i got KFC!"

"Actually i'm not, i have a long day tomorrow mike i gotta get going." As i was getting my stuff together and walking toward the door i heard a voice telling me goodbye, i turned around to see debbie holding paris walking from the play area.

"Oh Peyton leaving so soon?" Debbie asked

"Yea i have a long day tomorrow and i need to get a shower and some rest, i smell like grapes actually because mike kept throwing them at me all day today!" I told her laughing. Michael looked at me from the hall

"Hey you was askin for it, you've made fun of me all day and besides you didnt tell me about my shirt so haha!" he stuck his tounge out and laughed. I told michael, debbie, and paris goodbye and i headed home. On my drive home which was two hours away i couldnt stop thinking about michael, his smile, hair, the way he smells, his laugh...just everything! we've been friends for such a long time and i've been hiding these feelings for a while. I cant tell him how i feel he has a wife and two beautiful children, he seems happy i dont want to ruin that.