My girlfriends lies

FYI NONE OF THE CHARACTERS ARE REAL: boyfriend , ex girlfriends , TE GIRLFRIEND.JUST THE BOYS ARE REAL. IF YOU WANT 2 CHAPTER THAN JUST PUT 3 VOTES.WELL ENJOY!!

" Hey Hun " my girlfriend (millisa) says. " Hey what are you doing home so late?" I ask. " oh umm...... I had to go to a meeting in the ummm....... Bank " she says. " ok. Well I can't think of anything to give to Liam for his birthday. Any ideas? " I ask. " I don't know Niall! Liam is your friend " she says. Oh and by the way my name is Niall horran. " ok than . We don't hang out anymore. What happened? Are you cheating on me " I say. ( I was joking) " umm......... what do you mean?" she ask nervously. " I was kidding " I say ." nice one. Well Tomorrow I have another meeting for like 12 hours and ima be home late" I say. " ok but we should really hang out more " I say. " I've just been so busy so maybe next week for sure" she says. " you always say that "I say. " I promise " she says while walking up stairs . " you always say that too " I mumble as I turn my computer on.

The next day I wanted to get my mind off of that talk that we had last night and I wanted to go for a walk to get chips from the store. Then when I at least two yards from the store I spotted somthing. I said to myself" Is that millisa with another guy? No of course not she loves me." I say then I turned and walked in the other direction. Then I walked to Liam's house since I was close to it anyway. While I was walking over to Liam's house I said to my self" it might of been her" and I kept on disagreeing " no it couldn't be " when I came apon his doorstep he opened the door. " hey Liam " I say. " hey Niall I was just going to go to your house " he says. " ok. Where's your girlfriend ?" I ask. " oh we broke up " he says. " why " I ask. I think I was being kinda rude but it didn't look like it bothered him. " because she cheated on me " Liam said. "really " I said confused. He's been with his girlfriend (Amina ) for only three weeks and they only went on two dates. " why so early " I ask. " I don't know but I think I was her first boyfriend and plus she's and actor " Liam says. " oh. I thought I saw Millisa with another guy. It might of been her or it might of been a different person " I say. " you never know " Liam says. Then we talked for I think two hours but I went home after that.

I didn't know where I was or what time it was but I was standing in a park just watching from a view of millisa and the guy (that I thought was with her) kissing. It was weird because I couldn't move or blink I could only see what was going on. I wanted to cry and run away but I couldn't . Then I herd a ring. My eyes opened. Thankfully that was a dream but was that a sign? Then I picked up the phone" hello " . " hey it's zayn. It's ten o'clock your supposed I be here. Oh I it some bad news for you " he says. " ok I'm coming " I say. Then I just put on anything that was clean and I looked in the mirror. " wow I don't look so bad." I say to myself. Then millisa called me" hello " I say. " hey baby I have to get some stuff from the store too with my cousin so I'll be home really late " she says. " ok. That's fine I'll talk to you later " I say. " ok baby love you " she says. " love you too " I said then I hag up and jump into my car.

"hey what's the news" I asked zayn. " you might wanna take a seat" he says.he just moved in so all of the stuff are rapped. " where?" I ask. " on the couch " zayn says. " It feels so plasticy " I say. Then he began to say " I think your girlfriend is cheating on you " he says. " really ? How?" I asked. " we'll I was going door to door to meet new people " zayn says. That was a dumb idea. " and I heard a guy next door saying millisa gonzoles you are the love of my life " zayn says. " sure your joking " I say. Then he gave me one of those looks that people give each other to say "sorry it's true". " ok if you don't believe me than look for yourself " zayn says. " ok I will " I say.

When we got to the next-door's doorstep I looked through a key hole in the doorknob. I watched and listened as they went back and forth. I recognized millisa's face as she kissed the guy and she never kissed me like that. As soon as I felt a teardrop rushing down my cheat I said ," that's enough. You wanna go to Harry's house " I say. " it's ok bro you'll be fine " zayn says. Then all of a sudden Liam's car drove up to Harry's house and he walked in.

"hey zayn. Hey Niall." Harry says. " hey " I say. Then me and the guys were talking. " what are you going to do now?" asks zayn to me. " I don't know what I should do. I would ether say I forgive you or just break up " I say. " I think you should break up with her " Liam says. " it's your choice dude " zayn says. " don't worry you'll make your choice " Liam says. Then we got back to song writing

As soon as millisa got home. " hey baby I'm home " she says. " hey can I ask u somthing?" I ask her.

IS NIALL GOING TO BREAK UP WITH MILLISA?

IS NIALL GOING TO HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

WHAT IS HE GOING TO ASK MILLISA?

HOW IS MILLISA GOING TO ANSWER?

YOU JUST NEED TO VOTE TO FIND OUT!

LEILEI HERE FYI THAT'S MY NICK

NAME CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS

WORK @ 1Dlovedirectioner AND PLZ

VOTE!

LOVE YA!!