The Dream

Her POV;

I can't remember every single detail from last night, it was in and out but I know I had a good time. All I remember was... well I mean... I laugh so myself and roll over on my bed. I'm still kinda tired so I end up dozing off again.

He picks me up and slams me against the wall kissing me and biting along my neck roughly. He's wearing a suit that isn't big but a little tight against his body. His other hand running up my thin black shirt he grabs the back of my bra and just rips it straight off. I wrap my legs around him and run my hands through his short dark hair kinda pulling it. I feel something hard grinding against my pants and I smile biting his lip as we kiss. His tongue runs against my bottom lip as if he were asking for permission to get in my mouth, obviously I allowed it and twirled my tongue against his. The feeling of his warm slimy tongue fighting mine for dominance just did something to me. He growls against me and pulls his hand into my hair jerking my head back and away from his face. His low voice mesmerizing me, "do you have a whip you dirty slut.." I fall to my knees as he finally lets go of me and I just stare up at him, only seeing his dark figure. I don't have much light in my room because I don't like it too bright. I nod and point over to my closet, he walks over to it and as he does his shoes kinda stomp the ground. I sit there watching him debating if I want to continue or not. He opens the door and runs his hand against the inside of the door looking for a whip. He can't see so he's got to feel, hopefully he doesn't grab the wrong thing. All of a sudden, "get undressed." I grin and clear my throat, "no." I'm not sure how he would react and out of nowhere he's right in front of me bending down and squatting. "Excuse me?" I bite my lip and shake my head, "I said no." He places his hand on mine, "wait, do you not want to have sex? Or are you just being a brat..?" I chuckle and pounce on him kissing against his neck and unbutton his shirt. Once I get it unbuttoned I open it up and run my hands along his chest. He sits up and I'm straddling him as he pushes me off and stands up. He pulls my hair and bends me over my bed. "You're supposed to say yes sir when I say something." I look behind me and see him running the whip through his hand. "Yes sir.." He nods his head and pulls down my pants and runs his hand against my underwear. I look forward and lay my head on my bed as I let his hands roam my ass. He runs his hand between my legs and than up to my back. He bends over me as he's taking off his shirt completely and whispers in my ear, "take off your shirt whore." He leans back up and I do as he says. I lay against my bed in only my underwear now. He grins and runs the whip against my back and than *CRACK* my ass hurts. "Ahh~" I accidentally let out. "Don't make a sound or I'm gonna use you like a sex doll." I bite my lip and shove my head into my pillow. *CRACK* my ass, again. He pulls my underwear down off of my ass and to my ankles as he whips my ass one more time and I groan quietly. I hear him unbuckling his belt and hear his pants drop. He kicks them to the side and he pulls down his boxers. Both of us completely naked now, he pulls me closer to the end of the bed. I'm not hanging off of the bed even more but easy access for him. I feel him running his hands against my ass as it stings and soon feel something hard against my groin. I gulp softly and take a deep breath in, "do you want this?" He asks firmly. "Y-yes sir..." I respond in a needy way. He smirks and chuckles as he starts to slide himself against me before he grabs my hips and just shoves his entire self inside of me. I widen my eyes and gasp loudly. I grip my pillow and grunt. It didn't hurt, I was really wet so that's a plus. It was just so thick and kinda long that I was shocked. He stays inside of me for a minute or so before he slowly starts to slide in and out gently. I find my voice and cough slightly as I say, "you don't have to be gentle.." He slaps my ass hard as hell, "I never said you could talk, shut the fuck up and take what I give you." My face is red from blushing but nobody can see. He starts to speed up ramming himself in and out of me roughly. Gripping my hip, sweat starting to form and drip, moaning and whining. He pulls out and flips me over as he climbs on top of me pulling me to him and shoving himself back in within seconds. I groan and arch my back a bit. "Be as loud as you want now, I wanna hear how bad you want me. Beg me to fuck you and help you cum." I melt as he speaks and I just let everything out. Moans flying out every damn second, I'm kinda embarrassed at how much I'm moaning. My hands running up his back and clawing him hard making him bleed a bit. I pull my body towards his as he's fucking me. Our bodies rocking back and forth making my bed rails hit the wall. "T~take your anger out on me..." he slows down for a second to process my words as he grips my throat and shoving me down back to the bed choking me. Gasping for air my eyes start to roll back, I'm getting so close... "d~don't stop..." I manage to get out as he's still choking me. He doesn't, I don't think he planed to stop.. I arch my back shoving myself against him as I gasp and moan loudly cumming. Now I'm very sensitive... he flips me onto my knees and rams himself back in me doggy style. "I'm not finished yet." He groans as his voice is deep and stern. He grabs a fist full of hair and shoves my head into a pillow, than pushes down on my back making me arch it at the perfect angle. He's so deep it hurts,, but it also feels amazing. As he's going I suddenly feel my insides being filled with warm liquid as he continues without hesitation. I can't stop moaning as he finishes and slowly pulls out. My sheets covered in sweat and tears from us. He stand up off the bed and pulls his boxers and pants back on buckling them up. I soon stand up and go to the bathroom to pee and clean myself up. I hop in the shower and take a warm long shower. I wash my hair, my body, and than relax for a bit. I step out and look into the mirror seeing my neck left with hickeys. I rub them and kinda laugh. I walk back into my room to see he's gone, I didn't expect him to stay so it's whatever. I crawl into bed and soon fall asleep.

I wake up from my nap and groan a bit, don't you love having dreams of what happened the night before. I look over at my phone to see my best friend blowing it up.
"Good morning.!"
"Hellloooo??"
"Wake up sleepy head!"
*5 miss calls from Jessica*
"I know you met someone last night but sheesh. Wake the hell up or I'm not gonna buy you lunch!"
*3 missed FaceTimes from Jessica*
I call her back and she picks up "good morning sunshine. How was it? Last night?"
I laugh a little bit and clear my throat, "it was amazing. But we can talk about it over lunch."