Part 01

Shivaay Plz get up... babies are getting late for school . Anika whined shaking shivaay "who is snuggling more in to the pillow.

Ansh. Mumma hoori is clying. Her son shout from out side in his cute accent.

Ani. Mumma is coming jana. Let me wake up daddy. Shivaay shivaay Plz get up. I need to make ready babies as well.

Shiv. Fuck sake woman you don't let me even sleep. Whole night I was working.  and in morning yours and your kids start crying on my head.  Gif My life has became headache now. Can't breath even properly. He shout sitting on the bed holding his head.

Ansh got scared and hugged his mother legs tightly seeing his daddy so much angry.

Ani. Shivaay you scared him she spoke keeping hand on her baby's head who sobs silently thrusting his face into  her leg.

Shiv. Stop blaming me for everything anika . you are only the one who made me angry which made me
Scream like that. . Ansh come to daddy.

An. No daddy is so bad. Ansh don't like you. You are so cruel. He sobs and run out from there leaving him behind rubbing his face.

Shiv. Yh daddy is cruel and why won't he be.  when his name sake mother makes him angry.

Ani. For god sake shivaay. Atleast sometime try to be polite.  don't need to shout everytime.

Shiv. Stop showing me attitude Anika. I've kept you here   to take care of babies not for me. So it's your responsibility to take care of them not mine. He said jolting her holding her arm

Ani. Leave me shivaay it's paining. She moans
Trying to remove his grip From her arms.

Shiv. It's  paining ha. Then what about me who is burning in pain everyday. First your sister left me and then my parents put you in my neck unwantedly. I had told them I don't wanna get marry again.  but they still did it and made you my fuckin wife. He spoke pushing her away leaving dark fingers prints on her arm.

Shiv. Go and bring me my breakfast. I'm going to get ready and yah. Make sure to take my clothes out from cupboard. Anika nods and he left from there for bath.

Hoo. Mumma a little angel peep through the door looking at her with her bluish eyes.

Ani. Hoori. Come here jaan. Hoor run towards her and hugs her leg tightly.

H. Mumma bhiya is clying. Did daddy again choit (shout ) at him

Ani. No baby. Bhiya didn't want to go school.  that's why he is crying. She lied settling her both pony tales kissing her cheek.

H. Mumma ale you clying. ???

Ani. No jana Mumma is not crying.. It's just something went in my eyes. So don't worry. Anyways come first I'll take out daddy's clothes then we will make break fast. Come let's go.

H. I'll help you. She claps happily

Ani. Ok come. Saying this both mother daughter went to cupboard and took out clothes for shivaay.

H. Mumma bhiya.

Ani. Come let's go to your bhiya. she picks her up and left to see her son who is crying sitting in the lap of his Dadi complaining about his father.

P. Anika what happened to him??? why he is crying. Did shivaay again shouted at him

Ani. Yh he did.  but not on him but me. And this kiddo felt bad and  started crying.

An. Anshu now it's enough of Rona dona and let's go school you are getting late.

Ans. but I don't wanna go Mumma. My leg is paining he lied wiping his tear acutely having pout on his face