Prologue

The skies are dark, Swallowed by the dusts from the land stained with blood. The stench of death roams around the once beautiful Palace of Eden.

The King Melo has been pushed into a corner, where he sits on the throne no more. The army led by King Drega himself From the Drega Empire, invaded Eden as he slaughter the knights and mages who protects it. But the King of Eden shall stand against the evil King drega with hopes to end this anarchy.

"Your arrogance will kill you, Drega!"
King Melo yelled at king Drega as a magic circle lit up from the floor and melted the guards that protects king Drega.

"Ho? King of Eden, Is this all that you can do? I guess I chose the right decision to take this beautiful place from your hands. You can't even cast a powerful spell even under the influence of Eden's Manaflow!" King drega mocked King Melo as he pointed his sword to the King of Eden.

Meanwhile, as King Melo buys time in the throne room. The Queen and her three princesses were on their way to escape, leaving the kingdom of Eden behind. But as the Queen and the three princesses were close to escaping Eden,
The people from Astal, The land of the wicked, blocked their path.

"And where does my Queen thinks she's going?" A figure under a hooded cloth spoke. The Queen stood infront of the three princesses to protect them.

"Astal? Why are you here?! We gave you freedom and granted your land with a share of Eden's Blessings!" The Queen screamed in despair after facing the betrayal of Astal.

"We seek power for we are the Wicked, Queen of Eden. Your name shall be forgotten!" The figure under the hooded cloth casted a spell and chanted as a crimson red magic circle sparked from the ground.

"Oh, misfortune of the wicked, heed me,
Pierce the light with your arrow, let the darkness turn my enemy in to stone: Cursed Magic, Medusa's Arrow!" From the fingertip of the caster's index finger, A dark arrow faster than light pierced through the queens chest.

The Queen fell down on her knees as the three princesses cried as their Mother is on the verge of death.

"Eden... Shall.. be taken back... Y-you're.. our only hope..."

A white magic circle, lights up on the ground. A light magic circle that gives hope to everybody's hearts.

"Eden, the God of Magic. Bestow upon me the Ultimate spell in exchange of my life. To save mankind once again, and destroy evil infront of my sight: Ultimate Magic, Heaven's radiance."

The Magic circle dispelled after the chant, the figure under the hooded cloth laughed along with his brethren as the Queen is in such a pathetic state.

The Queen smiled and whispered,
"Save the world. Take back Eden.."
The Queen then stood up again with all her strength and said,

"Advance Magic: Teleportation"
The Queen snapped her fingers, and the three princesses disappeared.

"Where.. did you.. sent them?!"
The man under the hooded cloth screamed in anger, the Queen smiled as she casted a spell that granted her a simple adventurer's claymore.

"What can you do with such an amateur weapon , Queen? Do you really intend to fight us?" The man under the hooded cloth mocked the queen.

In a blink of an eye, the Queen disappeared. The man under the hooded cloth panicked.

"W-where did that woman go?! Use your detection magic!" They casted the detection spell but they caught nothing.

"Didn't know.. Astal was this pathetic.."
The Queen appeared right infront of the man under the hooded cloth as swung the claymore. The blade's sharp edge penetrated the man's neck and dismembered his head from his body.

Astal's people were in rage and casted Medusa's arrow, The Queen imapaled the sword on the ground as she focused all her Mana in her body.

Hail of Medusa's arrows impaled the Queen, she fell down on her knees once again as the curse started to spread throughout her body.

Right before the Queen's throat turned into stone, A Magic cirle lights up the ground. But it is no simple magic circle, It covered the whole land of Eden.

"Heaven's radiance!? Cast me your teleportation magic on me!" Drega yelled in despair but..

"Imprisonment Magic: Chain Lockdown! Enjoy your time.. In hell.. Drega!"
King Melo laughed as the magic circle turned every soul on the land of Eden,
To dust.

The Land of Eden. Voiceless, Soulless,
Was able to spread it's mana flow across the world and gave all of it's mana to the world, and to the people living in it. The sacrifice of the King and Queen of the land of Eden, Protected Eden with their lives.