❝Prologue❞

‹¦[♥]¦›

(y/n) was a bit nervous. She really needed the help of Khun, but she knew that he won't help unless she give him a favour back. Who should know what the man would ask for? Maybe will be a simple one, maybe something that she will regret in her whole life. 

She slowly tip toed to Khun, who was talking with Bam at his seat. She had no idea how she should start, but before she even could say anything Bam noticed her and smiled.

"Ah, ms (y/n)!" the girl replied with a little smile, Khun turned to face her.

"Hi." 

However they were friends, she didn't really talk with Khun. She was mostly with Endorsi and Anaak. From the boys Shibisu was the one who was the most closer to her, but just because that man sometimes was too much, and you can't just simply ran away from him, without a hug. But he was also a good listener, she could almost tell him everything. 

She also enjoyed Bam's company, but who didn't? But Khun was a bit different. He was the one with who she never talk about any personal. Not because that she didn't trust him, she did, but simply she didn't feel that the boy whould be interessted in her pathetic life. 

"I-I wanted to ask some help from you..." she said after some minutes, Khun raised one of his eyebrow. 

"Okey, but it won't be free. " Khun smirked, she knew it. "So, what do you want?"

"I-it's a bit embarassing saying it loud." she looked around, the classroom was full of students. "Can we talk about it somewhere not so crowded place?" 

"Sure." he stand up, and waved to Bam.

They went to the rooftop, since it was the only place where was no one. She crunched her hands and turned to face the blue haired male. 

"So, promise me that no one will tell you this." she started with a serious face.

"I promise." 

"Sure, then...eh I don't know where to start..." so she just sat up and started to tell the whole story, that was relatable long. "So that's all." she sighed, Khun was facing her with a bored look on his face.

"So you want to borrow from me money?" 

"Yes..."

"You know, you just should go ahead and ask me straightly. Then we would save a lot of time..." he sighed.

"I-it's a bit embarassing for me..." she murmured. "It's the first time, and I don't want the others to know about it." she explained, Khun noded, than stood up. 

"Sure, how about if instead you will pay me back, wich I'm sure that you couldn't, then you will make me a little favour." he smirked mischievously. (Y/n) gulped. "Bam, Hatz and Shibisu will sleep at me at friday. We have somethings to discuss." the girl was sure that he just said it like that because he didn't want to simply say a sleepover. "And I need someone who keep away from us my sister who will be at home. Ran will be at home too, but he didn't give a shit about Kiseia. Also it would be also nice if you cook something." 

(y/n) just looked at him with a blank face. She didn't really want to meet his siblings, but she didn't had any other chance neither. 

"Sure, just tell me what time do you want me to be there." and then they shook hand. 

‹¦[♥]¦›