New Day

You got dressed up at 12pm. You did your make up and you went outside to find yourself a hooker

You trailed around the city walking around.

You come across a male strip club. You assume their should be some in the back of the club.

You went to the back and seen a few stripers and hookers.

"I have 400 bucks to spend on one of you" you said seeing one walking up close.

"Like take that you can call me Maynard" you looked him up and down. He had a huge bag with him. He was wearing a tight red dress you big high heels. And with dark eye liner.

"Sure, what's in the bag" you asked calling for a cab.

"That's for later" he said walking into he parked taxi.

You sat in the taxi as you informed the driver where too go.

You became itchy as you glared over as his bag. It was filled packed but with what?

~

The taxi parked outside of your house. You paid the driver and took the hand of Maynard and walked into the home.

You opened the door for him and he enter setting his bag on the couch. You glanced over and he was opening his bag.

You locked the door and walked over.

"Ah here it is" he grabbed hand cuffs and a whip out if his back.

"I- wait a minute" you said looking at the furry hand cuffs.

"I can tie your hands to the celling" he said pulling out a rope.

"May-"

He then took out a huge black whip

"Sit down on the couch babe" he said.

You undressed still a bit shocked you sat on the couch.

He tied your legs to the legs of the couch he then tied your hands behind your back with handcuffs.

He undressed

"Ready?"