Chapter One-A Little Something Different

"And please make sure you read chapter 73 to 76, these WILL be on the exam. This is 80% of your grade so if you fail it, be prepared to get Mr. Hailway or Mr. Ikozun. Now... You are all dismissed!" The bell rang and students started getting out of their desks. But some waited at the door. They were waiting for a boy in black, black, and blue. You thought I was going to say 'more black,' weren't you. Black turtleneck with bands pins all over, golden yellow and navy blue piercings, blue fingerless gloves, light blue overalls, black and white converse, a yellow pineapple hair clip, and eyes different than most people.

"Tom, hurry please, we gotta ask you something before the hallway managers sweep the grounds!" A student yelled-whispered towards the boy, packing his books, muttering a tune. He finally got done and headed towards the door.

"See you later Ms." Tom waved to his teacher.

"You too, Tom." The students at the door were very impatient waiting for him.

"Finally! We wanted to ask-" The girl started.

"If I could help you out with the exam because you'd just be partying and too lazy to study for it?" Tom interrupted with a "I know it," grin. Students would ask him left and right to help them out with school work. Practically everybody does. Math, science, social studies, club homework, you name it! 

In short, Tom was the nerdy kid. Not just any nerdy kid. The school-wide known nerdy kid. Not only for his smarts, but also for his eyes. Well, his lack of them. Yes, that's right, Mr. Thomas Ridges Woodrose, has no eyes. Passed down from his family, his lack of eyes, smarts, and relatableness got him right at the top. Nerds, jocks, divas, everybody could get along with Tom. Well, nobody's really that close to him.

"Heh, yeah..." The girl chuckled nervously as her friends looked pleadingly towards him. Seconds of silence, till Tom had finally replied.

"I'll give you my notes when I'm done, tell that to everyone too." Tom started to walk to his next class.

"Ah, thanks Tom! Knew we could count on you!" The girl and her group started heading towards their own classes. Tom, on the other hand, got to his locker to switch out his books. He's too lazy to carry every single item needed for the whole day.

"Woah Tom, did you finally get a date~"

"AGH- Edd! Fucking hell dude, you scared the shit outta me. I asked you to stop doing that! Now looked what you've done." Tom slammed his locker shut out of surprise and he wasn't even done with packing his stuff. Edd shook his head.

"Tom, stop being so rude, It's not scaring you. In fact, it's talking to another human being. So there nothing wrong." Edd said matter-of-factly to his already annoyed best friend. Tom grumbled to himself, opening his locker. Don't get him wrong, Tom loved his best friend platonically, but he can be a bit annoying when he spits his not-needed facts. The halls were quickly emptying, both Edd and Tom noticed. "Ight bro, catch ya later for lunch!" Edd started heading to his next class. Tom was about to yell, but Edd was, surprisingly not in Tom's sight anymore.

'Fuck you, Edd. We literally have the same class. Stupid, mother-' Tom silently cursed to himself, hoping nobody would come near him. Tom started to rush to his class, trying his best to maneuver in the hallway of panicking children.

Well surprise, surprise, the halls were too busy emptying so Tom was able to get to his class in time. He entered the room smoothly, sitting at his seat, while also glaring at Edd.

"Alright class... Today we have... a student coming from... Mrs. Johanson's class... And is coming... to ours... I would of ignored this matter but the... principal wanted me to announce this so... there you go... Start working..." The teacher said in the most boring tone any living human or alien has ever heard off. We're in a fanfiction, not a movie-

Ugh, this guy's SOO boring, he makes lectures more horrible than the other teachers. Thankfully, I've got an A+ in this class >:). Tom thought to himself while slouching in his seat. He sat up and opened his textbook and started to grab his pencil.

Plop.

Tom jumped up to the sound and whipped his head to look next to him. He never looked there because no one sat there. Ya, weird, the teacher didn't feel like moving the students to fill up that space. So it was weird hearing sounds from that close. 

The source of the sound looked to Tom and waved.

Uh-