Time to tell him

Y/n your name. BTW 18 PLUS

You and dabi have been dating for about 7 months now and you haven't been feeling him care much about it so you decided you should break. Things off you walk to the apartment and walk up to the door and tell yourself you'll get through this you walk in dabi says hey princess how are you you walk up to him btw he's laying down you sit on the bed next to him you say dabi I think we should break up he looks at you and smiles he says are you sure you reply yes im sure he says ok. You sigh and start to get a suitcase packed up you see him laying on the bed on his phone and think does he really not care am i just a another girl to him you start to tear up but wipe your eyes you finish packing up and walk to the door you hear him say before you go you hear him walk up behind you. He says I was just seeing if you would actually do it you feel him start to kiss your neck you say dabi what are you doing he says reclaiming what's mine you feel his arms tighten around your waist you feel him start to pick you up and he's still kissing your neck you accidentally let out a moan he says so you are enjoying this you cover your mouth and he puts you on the bed. He slowly starts unclamping your bra and take it off and starts kissing your breast you struggle to keep in a moan but dabi whispers in your ear to let it out you stop covering your mouth he starts to unbutton and pull down your pants. He says to you y/n im surprised your so wet you blush and he starts to pull your panties down you feel him start to lick your 😺 you moan out dabis name he responds telling you to let it out he starts to stick 1 then 2 then 3 fingers in you while your constantly whimpering begging him to go inside of you he whispers soon y/n soon. After getting you ready he asks you ready princess you manage to whimper out a yes he sticks some of his length in to you you are already are begging him to put more in you he complies and puts his whole length in you and starts thrusting into you you moan out his name he replies yes princess you say go... faster please he responds what's the magic word you respond please dabi he says that's not my name you moan out loud please daddy he starts to thrust faster and faster. He tells you to put your hands on your stomach you do so and feel him thrusting in you after a while you both come together. He asks you if you want to still break up you look at him and say no jackass you cuddle into him and fall asleep in his arms.

Wc 520