Draft

A/N: This is my old drafts so don't be so hard on me please. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Any side notes and please let me know if this sounds like something you would like to read. I haven't re-read this so their might be some misspellings

I have known Max all my life but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we would end up here and in this way to say the lest. Or at the very least I never thought I would be in this position between my ex lover and my current lover fighting for my attention. 

Little brief summary of my past lover and current best friend. Maxwell Jones that's his name but he mostly goes by Max I have known him all my life. I met Max when we both were in kindergarten and have been stuck to the hip scenes then. At a early age I knew that I wasn't into girl as a lover.

Although I knew I was gay I didn't tell my parents till I stated middle school in the firth grade. Of course they were shocked at first but being the amazing parents that they are they excepted me just the way I am. But at times I would hear them talk about me and how I'm gay and not into girls. So I would pretend I was Bi and go out with some girls just to satisfy my parents but my relationships with them would not last long.

Summary: Josh Parker has been in an abusive relationship with his childhood best friend Max Jones for all three years of high school. But after breaking up before starting college they decide to stay as friends. Both Josh and Max are going into their first year of college and happen to meet the blond beauty Conner Wilson. While being in an abusive relationship with Max, Josh has already become traumatized from being with Max for all three years in high school. Josh had to go through physical and psychological abuse. Josh felt like couldn't trust anyone else to be in a relationship with because of what Max told him. That's until he meets Conner who happens to be in the same class as him as well as the same club. They hang out for a while and Josh starts to trust him enough to start a relationship with him. Max on the other hand is not on board with that whatsoever. But what if both Max and Conner are hiding a huge secret from Josh? Will their relationships with Josh be able to patch up?