Chapter 16

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭ˎˊ- ─────┐

The sky blue haired male sat on a vacant chair that was near the cashier, he was regretting his decision on having a grocery shopping as a date

The sky blue haired male sat on a vacant chair that was near the cashier, he was regretting his decision on having a grocery shopping as a date. He didn't know that it'd be this tiring, he turned his head to (Name) and said, "We're finally done walking around.

He regretted choosing grocery shopping as a date but atleast he had a chance to spend to with (Name) who literally checks every food if there was any unwanted things on it while Aguero just reads the expiration date before chucking the product into their cart.

"You're tired? Next time I'll do this alone." (Name) turned her head to Aguero to check whether he was okay or not. She placed a hand over the male's head and gave him a smile for having time to go with her to do her grocery shopping despite being tired.

Aguero smiled at the thought of (Name) worrying for him. "No, I'll help you." He replied, he does get tired of his work but his wife energy replenishes whenever he sees (Name).

She is the first woman in his life that made his smitten, Aguero likes the way how (Name) acts around him, it was obviously natural unlike other women who often want him for his money and looks.

"Alright, but make sure to get plenty of rest next time." The female said and then walked to their cart, she pushed it near the counter since it was now their turn.

Upon seeing this, Aguero immediately stood up and held the cart for he didn't want (Name) to push something heavy like this even though (Name) can clearly handle it.

The two waited for the cashier to finish scanning the products they took, Aguero took out his card as soon as the male behind the cashier finished.

Aguero didn't even bat an eye at the amount of money he was going to pay, while (Name) was just left dumbfounded when she looked up from searching for her wallet in her bag which she forgot that she left it a home.

"Can you take our groceries to the baggage counter?" Aguero asked-- well, not technically asking, he was ordering the employee. He took his card once the employee finished placing it in the computer in front of him, Aguero then took a hold of (Name)'s small hand.

"Of course, sir. This will be the number for your bags." Said the male employee, he seemed as if he was afraid of talking to the famous male in front of him since Aguero did look serious when speaking to a person other than (Name), Akihiro, his family as well as Viole's family. He smiles a often when he's around them.

"Hm, let's go (Name)." Aguero began walking away while pulling (Name) with him without even thanking the terrified employee.

Before the two could walk away from the male at the cashier, (Name) turned her head and spoke apologetically, "A-Ah, thank you mister." She then gave a small nod, she walk a bit more faster to keep up with Aguero.