Chapter 19

┌───── -ˋˏ𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫ˎˊ- ─────┐

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵ 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐

"Thanks for the food.. I guess." Aguero's younger brother mumbled, he was hesitant to say this because he was a bit shy. He doesn't know why but he gets this warm feeling when (Name) began petting his head when he eats.

His own mother haven't done that to him ever since he was a child, his childhood was filled with.. fighting with his own siblings. Even though they fight, it was still fun for him, he bit his lip when he felt (Name) pulled her hand away from his head.

He had an urge to ask for more pets but for sure that this woman would at about this to his older brother, then he'll get teased which he does not like. He gets annoyed easily when someone teases him when he acts like a child, he's still a child and he knows it.

He can act how he wants, acting like a child wouldn't hurt anyone after all, people around him were just wasn't that used on him acting like child. "Say.. miss.. uh--" He stammered because he still haven't gotten her name.

"Call me (Name). What is it?" The (h/c) haired female asked as she placed down her bowl of food, she then looked at the teenager with a soft smile on her face. She seem to have a soft soft on people with the same hair colour as her son, she has also began liking the sky blue color.

Seeing Aguero's cute little brother was enough to trigger a motherly side of her, Ran looks like Akihiro except of course his face is different and his hair was much mo fluffier than her son's, Akihiro's hair is the same as Aguero's except his is shorter.

"Can I stay here for a few days? After that I won't bother you anymore." Ran asked as he turned his head to the kind female beside him. He wonders of how the manipulative Aguero managed to find someone as kind and great as (Name.

"Sure, why not. You can stay longer if you want, is there any particular reason on why you wanted to stay here?" (Name) asked, curious of why this cute boy would want to stay here, she knew that Ran is not the kind of person who'd get in trouble, why did she think so? Well it's because of how innocent Ran looks like.

"...." Ran didn't reply and he averted his eyes from (Name), he doesn't know why but he felt kinda guilty for not telling her real reason because from the looks of it, (Name) looks as if Ran is a good boy or something.

(Name) placed a hand under her chin to think of a reason of why Ran wanted to stay here, she also noticed that the boy already had his bag of clothes in his back. "..Hm, did you miss your big brother?" She asked with a thought that this really was the reason.

"Ahh, you did. You're so cute, Ran! I'm sure Aguero also misses you." She concluded, not letting the embarrassed teenager to reply.

Ran couldn't anything but just let out a heavy sigh, he just agreed silently as he ate the warm fried rice, cooked by none other than (Name). Home cooked meals was never his cup of tea but with this woman's food, he accepts it, in other words, he liked it.