New Beginning's

Kiyo's POV
I wake up in such a strange classroom covered with greenery like a forest, I take a while to process where I am and what the hell's going on. However before I even start something comes up on the modtrator "meet in the gym." the voice said I do exacly that but there's one problem... I don't know where the gym is, I'll just have to figure that out myself.

Time skip brought to you by himbos

I eventully find the gym after being chased by a giant robot, I find others there "heh you too?" a purple hair man questioned. I don't exactly know how I got here but I knew it'd be a while before we could leave, I guess it wouldn't hurt to analyze the others around me. The first person who sparked my intrest was a rather tall, muscular man with long green hair so I walked up to him and introduced myself. I stop dead in my tracks and look up and see his eyes peering down at me "Greetings my name is Korekiyo Shinguji, I am the ultimate anthropoligist and you are?" he looked at me with anticipation "Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara, Gonta's talent is ultimate entomoligist." he said with glee this caught me off gaurd 'why does he look so happy to be here we could be getting killed soon?' "Well nice to meet you Gonta."

More time skip yee yee

As I got to know the others my mind was still caught on the green haired fellow 'I wonder what his childhood was like?' I've never really been so caught an individual before why now though?