☠ Momma's Boy ☠

-Prologue - 

As I enter Ms.August's house, I make my way upstairs, nervous to tell Chresanto what's going on. As I make my way down the hallway I can slightly hear moaning. I think i'm really trippin', but then, I hear it again, but this time it was even louder. I stood outside Chresanto's door listening to him and whoever that hoe was having sex. As I was about to barge in, I heard Chresanto say "damn mama, you feel so good". I prayed that he wasn't talking to-  "ohhhh son, you wearing me out boy! You ain't nothing like yo daddy, mmmmmmmmm" she heard Ms.August say. I've had enough I slowly open the door and I felt my heart drop to my stomach as I seen Ms.August on top of Chresanto riding him like a cowboy. "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!?" i yelled out. Chresanto threw Ms.August off of him and started to run towards me. I hurried and ran towards the steps, Chresanto was on my tail naked and all, he caught up with me and grabbed my arm. "LET ME THE FUCK GO!, YOU'RE FUCKING SICK! YOU REALLY WAS FUCKING YOUR MOM ? THAT'S SO DISGUSTING!" I said yelling at Chresanto yanking my arm away from him. He was speechless. I walked out of my door and noticed Ms.August standing at the top of the steps smirking. I'll give her something to smile about, I thought. As I turned to leave I stood in the doorway and said " oh, by the way, I'm pregnant."  as I walked to my car and drove off. 

As Chresanto stood there speechless his mother was fuming on the inside. Oh she's pregnant huh? well i'll see about that one. She is not taking my son and his good dick away from me, and that's a fact. She thought.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how do you guys like it? should I continue to the first chapter? tweet me @x_TRiPPYYYY or like,comment,share, & vote! [: