Fanfiction #1.) Poison Harley

Poison Ivy was sitting on the couch reading her new-found favorite manga, when Harley Quinn, her room-mate, walked in, clenching her bleeding arm. Ivy looked at Harley, then back at the manga, only to grab a book mark, marked the page she was on, close the manga, and look at Harley, who was crying in pain. "H-Harley...?" Poison asked, confusion, fear, and concern in her semi-shaky voice. "W-What happened." "N-Nothing... J-Just a stupid -HIC!- accident..." Harley replied, her voice shaken as though she was terrified of something. "Harley I'm not an Idiot... what happened?" Ivy spoke again, sounding some-what annoyed, yet still concerned. "Ivy... I-I..." Harley said, before wincing in pain. "I-I'd rather not talk 'bout it... please..." "I understand Harley..." Ivy but I still need to know what happened ok...? At least show-!!!"

Ivy covered her mouth as she saw the cuts on Harley's arm. She could tell the cuts happened not long before Harley had walked back in, due to the fact that they were still bleeding. "O-Oh my god! W-What happened!?" Ivy said, shock, sorrow, confusion, and dread in her know fully shaky voice. "S-Some ass-hole did this, I knocked him out cold n' all... but he still hurt me." Harley Quinn said, her voice some-what depressed. "Harley You're not telling the complete truth, and I need the complete truth" Poison Ivy spoke again, trying to remain as calm as possible. Harley Quinn didn't speak for 10 seconds straight. "Harley...?" Ivy said, still trying to remain calm. "He called you a cum-dump." "What?" Poison Ivy said, not completely sure if she heard Her room-mate correctly. "I SAID-..." Harley breathed, trying to calm herself down as she started to cry again.

"I-I said he... called you a cum-dump." Poison Ivy flinched, quickly connecting the dots in her head, she had heard someone try to get in to her apartment 2 minutes before Harley had walked in. This man called her a Cum-dump, witch then suddenly sparked a commotion, outside, witch she realized was Harley, and from there the man cut her arm before she knocked him out, and the rest was history from there. "H-Harley..." Poison Ivy said, having healed the cuts while connecting the dots of what happened. "Y-Y-!!!" Harley was cut of by Poison Ivy, who smooched the clown girl hard. Harley struggled a-little, flustered as all hell at the sudden affection from Ivy.

Poison Ivy continued smooching Harley Quinn, who felt the energy in her body slowly but surely get drained away little by little with each passing second, her eyes starting to droop as a result

Poison Ivy continued smooching Harley Quinn, who felt the energy in her body slowly but surely get drained away little by little with each passing second, her eyes starting to droop as a result. Poison Ivy began to meet tongues with Harley, who was starting to get in the mood, closing her eyes entirely and leaning to to return the passion, witch surprised Ivy. The two love bugs continued making-out for what felt like an eternity, when it was only really 1 hour, before finally pulling away from they're romantic haze. The two girls panted heavily, they're eyes locked on the others. "Haa... Haa~...! I-Ivy... W-Wha...?" Harley could barely speak, her brain was all over the place, her heart surging with emotions. "Shh~...! It's ok babe~...!" Harley's words Made Harley Extremely flustered. "B-B-B-... B-B-... BABE!?" Harley was cut off by another, more lustful kiss from poison Ivy, who seemed to be completely love struck by Harley. This time however, Harley returned the kiss faster, not putting up much of a fight, for she felt to good to do such a thing. Poison Ivy started to get Harley Quinn out of her jump-suit and onto the bed, as she were very turned on by they're make-out session. Harley moaned as they pulled away. "I-Ivy... s-s-snap out o- KYAAHHNN~!!!!!!??????" Harley felt Poison Ivy's fingers touch her soaking wet pussy, witch made Harley go nuts, her Vagina was so sensitive to pleasure, mainly when she was horny as hell. "Make this exiting for me Harley honey~...!" Harley, wanting to snap Ivy out of it, simply un-buttoned the back of Ivy's dress, exposing her soft, beautiful green skin.

!" Harley, wanting to snap Ivy out of it, simply un-buttoned the back of Ivy's dress, exposing her soft, beautiful green skin

Poison Ivy Blushed profusely as her sexy body was exposed and gave a lustful grin. However, this grin didn't last long at all, as Harley flipped her and Ivy around so that she was on top. "O-Oh Ha-~❤!!!" Ivy was cut off by a 1 minute long smooch from Harley, witch made her realize that Harley wanted to be the Dom. "Make one~...!" "H-Huh?" "Make a cock~...!" Harley said, wondering if Ivy could really pleasure people of any gender. "H-Harley I-I don't wanna hurt-~❤!" Harley cut Poison Ivy off with another, much quicker kiss. "You ain't gonna hurt me Ivy~...!" "T... Teehee~...! If you insist~...!" Vines started to grow out of Poison Ivy's Vagina, making the form of a cock and a ball-sack, and the vines quickly morphed into an ACTUAL cock and ball-sack, witch was a pretty green like Ivy's skin. "O-Oh wow... Quite the big Lollypop you got there Ivy~...! I wonder how it tastes~...!" Harley said, turned on to the max. Before Ivy could respond, she was put into a lustful insanity as Harley started to give her a blow job Ivy rarely every used a cock, and even if she used it more, she never pleasures anyone but herself normally, it felt really good to her. Harley sucked faster and faster, deepthroating Ivy's cock, wanting more and more to have Ivy cum in her mouth, witch Ivy quickly did, succumbing to the intense pleasure. Harley quickly started to gulp Ivy's sperm down, drooling a little from the taste alone. "H-Harley...? I-I'm sorry, I g- ~❤!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???" Harley smooched Ivy, putting her cock in her Vigina to let it soak up the rest of the massive load.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmwah~...!" The two girls pulled away, feeling very tired after all of that fucking and kissing. "I... I-I..." Harley said, barely able to contain her feelings at ALL anymore, decided to come clean. "You what...?" Poison Ivy asked, starting to get sleepy. "I love you... So much~...!" Harley practically shouted it at Harley with kindness and lust, making Ivy flustered, but not for long. "I-I-I... I-I... I love you too~!!!" The two girls shared a smooch, starting to get sleepy, and, 3 minutes later, found themselves slipping into sleep.

THE END.