A Strange Feeling

Thoughts are italics in quotations = 'Example'

Flashbacks are in italics = Example

Word Count: 493

Wammu feels a strange feeling invade him as he lays with the reader

A strange feeling

"Wammu," (f/n) breathed, her face hidden into his neck, warm breath hitting his flesh in the same way the warm breeze would grace him, causing his skin to rise with excited, little bumps he'd never experienced before.

" My body," he murmured softly, a deep-rooted embarrassment surfacing and causing his face to fluster pink as he tried to speak, " It feels...strange," he said while running his hands over her figure, his breath harbored as his large palms followed sensual little dips and curves that normally lay hidden beneath loose clothing.

She'd yet to shed a single layer but even so, found herself feeling naked under the stare of his darkened, jade eyes.

" Only you cause this feeling," he told the smaller creature, his green orbs falling over her as she lay beneath him, blinking up at him with sweet (e/c) colored eyes that made his stomach feel as though it'd been spun around by a twister before being placed back into his body.

And his heart, it was in no better shape, being just as affected.

He felt the same wild beat he would during battle, the adrenaline which pumped in his veins making him grow uncomfortably hot even in his scarce attire.

" I have a desire to melt my body over yours," he admitted his lower half moving on its own, the slow rock causing his pelvis to brush over hers. With that alone she became aware of just how affected he was by her, the hardness still hidden beneath cloth straining to be given attention to.

As a little sigh left her, a low hiss drew from him as a result of the mindless action,

"(F/n)" he said lowly, his low, deep voice sending shivers to course throughout her entire body as weaved through the rumble was a thick hint of desire and brooding lust,

"Yes, Wammu?" She said while looking up at him, her arms both pressed onto his shoulders as her hands linked together behind his neck, all the while swallowing up the sight of the great man.

He was a beautiful being, though large and imposing, holding a hidden tenderness deep within his being that had called out to her, right from the beginning.

- It's what made her trust him while being vulnerable beneath him.

"Mistress of my heart, " he started closing his eyes briefly as he lay a short, single kiss on each outstretched arm, "Take my body as well," he said while indulging her, falling into the same sweet pool of desire she swam in.

While each caress of his was new to him, he moved in accordance to his heart, the earned sounds of pleasure emitted from her giving him all the more confidence needed to proceed.

He rarely ever smiled so openly and much more so tenderly, but he couldn't help but let the careless little expression remain a constant during their act of love or any that proceeded afterward either.

And yes, I do believe Wammu to be a sweet baby boy.