Part 02

Happy reading

Ani.  Hoori Janni infront of strangers you shouldn't ask for mum like this. You know na it's embarrassing.

H. But mumma teachel know na you ale my mumma.

Ani. Yes she knows but other people don't know.   She spoke having tears in her eyes.

An. Mumma why you alwayj cly.  You know na youl anshu can't see you clying. He speaks in his cute accent making anima  smile

Ani. I'm so sorry Janna mumma will not cry anymore . 

H. Mumma booki.

Ani. Huh yes yes. Saying this she lift up her shirt snd put her bosom in her mouth. 

An. Mumma even I'm hungly. He pout.

Ani. After hoori I'll feed you.   Ansh nodded and kept his head on her thigh caressing hoori' hair  who is slurping milk keeping her tiny hand on her breast.

Ani. Baby now you both are three and half and I think now you should start drinking from milk bottle.

H.  No mumma I'm little cute  gal and I don't like to dlink from cup.

Ani. But baby that milk is more delicious than this

An. No mumma that mik is so bad. I don't like it even hooli don't like it.   Isn't hooli. Hoori nods again attaching her mouth with her breast. Anika giggle to seeing her munchkins and kisses their foreheads 

In home

Shiv. Anika Anika where are you. Anikaaaaa all family come running downstairs hearing his scream

P. What's wrong shivaay why are you screaming.

Shiv.   Mom before asking me something call your fuckin daughter in low.  I need to talk to her.

P. But huva Kya Ha. Why you seems so angry

Shiv. Mom I said call her. Where is she.  Anika Anika come  downstairs right now.  But again he got silence only nothing else

P. Stop shouting shivaay she is not at home. She had gone office in morning after that she didn't come back.

Shiv. What do you mean she didn't come back. If she  didn't come home then where she has gone.  Even office people don't know about her. 

P. You should had call her shivaay I don't know where my bachi will be. She got worried after hearing him. 

Shiv. O mom kindly stop warring about her. You very well know that she is enough clever to take care of herself. She just know how to give tension others  and that's it but today I won't leave her. She has to get punishment for  letting my deal go in drain.  Because of her I've lost it and now she has to repay for it.

P. I'm sure she would have some important thing to do that's why she left like this. Otherwise she never does it.

Shiv. Mom you don't know her. She is truly an evil. She can do anything to humiliate me infront of others.  Let her come now she will Answer me only where she had gone.

Om.  Bhabi. Shivaay's eyes got red when he heard Bhabi from his mouth he turned and  fumed in anger when he saw her standing infront of him holding ansh in her hand and hoori is sleeping on khana's shoulder.

Shiv. Where the hell were you Anikaaaa he screams marching towards her which made Ansh scares hell out of him and he hide himself in her embrace.

Ani. Shivaay stop shouting. Everytime scaring kids is not ok she said soothing her baby who hugged her tightly.  Shivay  look at her angrily and pulled ansh from her harshly making him cry loudly