Chapter 7

World, stars, and universes flew past in a red, black, and yellow plaid design. The ship was infront of a version of earth. "We did it boss. we must have over shot them by a week and a half." Steel said. "Now if you don't mind I will power down now." "Ok now setting a course for mobe-e-e." Seth said, wondering whats going on. "What going on up there?" Ahsoka asked. "I don't know. We're losing power!" Seth shouted. "Why?!" Ahsoka asked. "Cause we're out of gas. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE PUT MORE THAN FIVE BUCKS WORTH IN!" Seth shouted. Ahsoka came up and sat down. "I need a reading." She said. "Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come-" Seth said frantically. "Will you stop that and focus!" Ahsoka shouted. The gravity of this earth was pulling them towards it.

     they tryed to land the ship quietly, but failed miserably. They were in a forest Seth was Examining the damage on the inside such as wireing and the hyper drive (ect.) "Well do you want to here the bad news, good news, or the realy bad news first?" Seth asked. "Is it to much it ask for good and bad mixed then realy bad." Ahsoka said. "Ok then the good slash bad news is that. Well the ship right now is nothing but a heap of advanced scrap in one huge wrap. At least the core and the hyper drive are in tacked so the main bits are good." Seth said. "And whats the really bad news." Rex asked. "That is the fact is um... I don't know if this worlds tech is at a high enough level to fix this. I mean this like tech level fifteen or seventeen maybe twenty. So it is going to be hard to find the items I need." Seth said. "So for the time being Ahsoka you are going to need an ID mask." He started going through one of his
d

rawers. "What's an ID mask?" Ahsoka asked. "Well it is a mask that projects a solid hologram or soligram as I call it. Ah here we are." Seth said as he pulled out a mask. It was a silvery gray color and nothing extraordinary about it. "These are preprogrammed so we don't have to worry about setting it up. This will make you look like and don't judge me, my old friend Yang Xiao long so yeah please no judging." Seth said.

     She took the mask and tried it on. There was a flash of green light. Now where Ahsoka stood is a girl with white peach skin and gold colored hair that went down to her waist, green eyes, a brown leather jacket over a yellow shirt, brown pants, and brown combat boots. "Wow are the women of earth chests this large?" Ahsoka asked. "Haha no, not all of them. And if you want I have some these." Seth said. He held out two blue and silver bracelets. "These are the shot gun gauntlets. They look like bracelets but when you cross your wrists they activate." Seth explained. "And Rex here take these." Seth tosed some clothes to Rex.

     After Seth put up the cloaking shield up they went to finds the closest city.  Seth insistently recognized the city as Manhattan New York. "Well At least I knew some what where we are." Seth said. "Oh yeah and where is that." Ahsoka said. "Manhattan, New York. Well Queens to be technical." There was a distant scream. Seth started running towards it. How ever he was to fast he was already there. It was some maniac mugging some lady. "Ok who should I use. Oh I know." Seth said. He turned the dial on the Infinitrix and stoped on the transformation.

 He turned the dial on the Infinitrix and stoped on the transformation

_____________________________________________

Alien infio
_____________________________________________

Name: Vertebreak

A Boglodite from the planet Boglodotia. He poses the ability to shapeshift, mimic voices, create drones using parts of his body and project spines out of his body.
_____________________________________________

"Vertebreak. Ok lets see if we can make him wet himself." Seth said. "Please I swear I don't have anything on me!" Said the girl. "Oh please we both know your saying that to make me leave. I am not leaving until I get the money." The man said. "Just hand it over and now one will get hurt." "Kinda made that statment nullified since, I AM HERE!" Seth said as he went from scary gargally voice to a heroic manly voice. "Who might you be." The man said as he pulled out a gun and aimed it at Seth's face. How Seth was fast and shot a spine from his right shoulder. It grazed the man's hand. By doing so disarmed him. "I would run now. Before things get messy." Seth said as he readied more spines. Sadly the man didn't listen and charged. Seth grabbed him through towards the wall and fired therefore trapping him. "Are you ok there miss?" Seth asked as he put out is hand. "Um- um..y-yeah i-i'm good." She stammered Seth turn around and saw several people with there phones recording him. "Name's Vertebreak." Seth said before he disappeared using his spines as claws to climb on to the roof.

(Announcement) so the edited reference from last chapter was also in here. And tell me if you like the new alien description. And chances are I will do that set up for a while due to not many reads or comments. So please share this story so until next time

 So please share this story so until next time