Introduction

Introduction: Vampires

I pulled my car over into the large parking lot of Crossroads High, my new high school. The second I turned off the engine and exited my car, I felt almost all eyes on me. I don't know if it was the fact that I was new or the car I had.

I've been alive for a while.

A long while for that matter.

I was born on a windy night in 1789, in New York. I grew up with a lovely amount of people whom cared for me and unfortunately all my family are buried in the ground now, except for my brother Nick, who was like me, a vampire.

It wasn't until 1806 until I was turned, but I'll save that for another story. Technically, this makes me 17, when in reality I'm 226 years old, which is pretty old for vampires.

There were a large amount of good things that come along with being a vampire. One, I live through plenty of historical events including World War one and two. Two, I get the power of compelling humans into what I want them to do, think, or say. Third, speed. Faster than a car. Almost as fast as lightning. Finally, hearing. I can hear things from a mile away and clearly too, which came in handy.

Along with the good, there's the bad. One, we can't stay in the sun because we will turn into ash, literally. I wear a necklace though, that happens to be charmed by a witch which allows me to walk in the light. My brother, Nick, has a ring. Two, we almost always have the urge and need for blood. It was terrible how much it was needed and the affects afterwards even.

With that being said, now you know about me and vampires in general.

Me and Nick are always traveling, every 20 years or so we leave to a different continent, State, or country. You may probably understand why.

Since I lived for a while, I got the chance to buy stuff from the past. I own two cars at the moment, a 1960's Volkswagen Van, and the one I'm currently using which is my 1960's Shelby GT500. If you couldn't tell, I have a thing for cars and old ones for that matter.

With that off my chest and cleared up, I made my way towards the front enterance of Crossroads high, and into the office.