Ghost of Republic City

Indra P.O.V

I just woke up from another good dream. My grandmother. The only memory I have of my family. Her name was Kaguya. That's all I remember well that and her gift to me. Recently I I took a vacation from my work as a bounty hunter to work in Republic City. Now I make a living as an uber driver.  Living in an apartment with my pet Nexu.

And speak of the devil.

Momo jumped on me and gave me a morning tongue bath.

"No, no ewww nexu slobber." I playfully complained.

Momo was my pet Nexu. But not just any Nexu she was a black Nexu. The rarest Nexu there is. I found her as a cub when I was 10. The poor thing was lonely and scared. I offered her some food and took her in. We have  been together ever since. She then hopped off me and playful roared at me.

"What is someone hungry?" I said.

She made some feline sounds plus playful snap sound with her teeth. Funny most people would be scared of a feline creature with four eyes and a mouth full of teeth. Then again i'm not one to talk. I can weaponize my bones and from first glance see what someone can bend.

I got out of bed and walked with Momo to the kitchen. After pouring her some food I made an omelet. A very good one at that. While eating I surfed the internet until my phone went off. I checked to see my first job of the day. Finishing my breakfast I went to go change. I put on a black T-shirt with a long sleeve jacket shirt, jeans and black shoes. My long ebony hair was straightened behind me and tied at my back.  Once I got everything I went for the door.

Then much to my shock Momo was sitting at the door with a ball in front of her. I knew what that went. 

Momo I can't play. I said causing her to whine.

I sigh she had me wrapped around her paw.

I'll tell you what if you like you can follow me from the roofs If you behave then at lunch I will play fetch. She nodded happily before circling me then clawing at the door. What am I gonna do with her?

Once in my vehicle I pulled up at a senior center. The place to pick up my first client of the day. While waiting I began reading a little pocket book.  A few minutes later an elderly man with a plaid shirt got in the back seat.

"Where to sir? I ask politely.

"Bowling ally." he replied.

I nodded and started up the engine.

Special Occasion? I ask.

"Indeed it's my granddaughter's birthday." he replied happily.

'Aww grandchildren. I thought bittersweet. I only ever met my grandmother.' I thought as I drove. I arrived and dropped him off. Before he left he gave me a few coins I thanked him and left.

I got at least 3 more calls before it was 12. Staying true to my promise I got some food to go took Momo to a forest by teleporting and played fetch with her while I ate. It was getting close to the end of my break and Momo fell asleep. I petted her before giving her a kiss and teleporting her back home. I then teleported to an alley as to not draw attention. Little did I know I found trouble.

Walking out I saw three guys troubling an elderly man at an antique shop. 'Triads never learn.' I thought. Thankfully I am always prepared.  I activated my Sharingan before going to get something from my car.

Third Person P.O.V

Store Keeper : "I'm sorry that is all I could earn. Business has been slow."