INTRODUCTIONS

Alison surveyed her new apartment with excitement. Comfortable bed, shiny new cooking appliances, flat screen tv... she had everything. She flopped down and looked at the monitor on the wall. She didn't know if she should speak to it? Or just wait for it to alert her? Maybe it was powered by google, or something! "Hey google, how do I work this thing." she asked. The monitor remained blank. "Whatever." she said aloud, and started flipping through channels on her TV.

**INTRODUCTION: Hi. I'm Alison. I'm 21, from Big Bear Lake, California. I'm between jobs, and thinking of starting college. I joined the circle, because I want people to know me without seeing my height, and my appearance. Who knows? Maybe I could make a friend or two out of it?
Alison is Tall, about 5,8, with long, straight brown hair and brown eyes. She's about average weight.**

Rosemary entered her apartment, and immediately headed over and got a soda from the fridge, and a bag of ruffles from the cupboard. She sat by the window and looked out of it. "You don't get much of a view" she thought, as all you could see out of her window was a street, and a brick building. She closed the decorative window curtains, blocking out the dismal view.

**INTRODUCTION: Hi. I'm Rosemary! I'm 23, from Lynnwood, California. I am pretty laid back. I like art, and calming music. I also love to bake. I like to create a super sweet atmosphere around my place, so I'll try to do that here, too. I'm curious how long I'll last in the circle! Oh, also I'm bisexual, so maybe I'll meet a cute guy or gal here!
Rosemary is about 5,0, and is 150 pounds. She has auburn hair, and has green eyes.**

Regina skipped in to her new apartment, and headed straight for the stereo. She turned on some tunes, and danced around the apartment, putting things away. She made herself a mocha latte, and sat down to drink it. After that, she hopped in to a relaxing bath, to calm her nerves.

**INTRODUCTION: Heyyy!!! I'm Regina! I just turned 23, and am from Cali!! I work at an animal shelter, and I have a dog, Adie. I'm NOT the catfish, but I will find who is, and then will lose!! Sorry, I'm competitive.
Regina is about 130 pounds, 5,6, with blonde hair and blue eyes.**

Charli had one thing on his mind when he entered his apartment; the booze. He grabbed a beer from the fridge, and popped some cheese filled pretzels in to the oven. He belted along to his favorite songs as he made his Jalapeño cheddar dip, and sat down to enjoy his masterpiece.

**INTRODUCTION: Hey, I'm Charli. I'm 22, and work at Olive Garden. This is just something I joined out of curiosity, and because I was bored... Just being honest!

Charli is about 5,6, and 130 lbs. He has average length, curly brown hair, and brown eyes.**

Kyle stood in the doorway of his apartment and stared. He's never had this much space all to himself. he shared a small studio with a roommate back home, so this was incredible. He spent a little while walking around, getting accustomed to the space, and making himself feel at home.

**INTRODUCTION: I'm Kyle. I'm 21, and work at a movie theatre. I'm a vegan, and am a Buddhist. i'm here to learn new things about myself, and others.

Kyle is 5,7, and about 137 lbs. He has short blonde hair, and blue eyes.**

Leona's first thing when she entered her apartment, was to turn on some background noise. She loves the sound of trains passing, so that's what she put on. Then, she set to work making an omelet. After she ate that, she sat down, and worked on her most recent puzzle.

**INTRODUCTION: Hi. I'm Leona. I'm 29, from El Cajon, California. I work at a hibachi grill, and play percussion in a band.
Leona is tall, about 5,7. She has short, brown hair, and blue eyes. She's about 120 lbs.

Casey was on the phone with his best friends Amy and Anna. "Guys! Look!" he said. Panning out to show the balcony, the big tub, the state-of-the-art kitchen, everything! "OOO!" exclaimed Anna! "Man, you're lucky!" Amy said. "I know!" They went on and on, about how Casey was gonna win, and get the money.

**INTRODUCTION: um, hi. I'm Casey, a 27 year old working at a bowling alley. There's not much to know about me honestly. I'm Jewish. I had to go to a mental hospital for an eating disorder last year... No, don't put that in there.

Casey is also 5,7, and about 130 lbs. he has short brown hair, and brown eyes.**

Donovan came in to? apartment, and turned on some orchestral music on his speaker. He got the phone with his girlfriend, Jill, and started having some romantic time with her, for what will be the last time until he leaves The Circle. So we'll leave him to it. Don't wanna intrude... Yet...

**INTRODUCTION: Hi. I'm Donovan. I'm almost 25, and I work at a college. Peace and love to everyone!

Donovan is around the same height and weight as the previous person, Casey. He also has brown hair and brown eyes.**

Brittany ran in to her apartment, carrying her suitcases, and dropped one on her foot. She swore loudly, then blushed. That was very unlike her. She went in, and put her essential oils in her diffuser, and put on some Celtic music.

**INTRODUCTION: Hiya! I'm Britt, but you can call me Minnie. I'm the shortest in the family, even shorter than my younger brother Scott. I'm from San Fernando, California. I deliver pizza to people, so I'm VERY extraverted.

She is 5,5, and 140 lbs. She has long, straight brown hair that goes down to her butt, and blue eyes.**

Kameron unlocked his apartment, and started making it his new home. Putting his cushion on the balcony, his paintings on the walls, and pictures of his family on the desk. He made some tea, and ate a scone. Then, he meditated.

**INTRODUCTION: Greetings, I'm Kameron. I'm 27, and I work at DQ. Um... I don't know... I'm Hindu? um. Yeah. I don't know what else to say.

Kameron is tall, VERY tall, at about 6,0 even. He has brown hair, and hazel eyes.**

Once they all settled in, their monitors went off, and prompted them to fill in their profiles, and choose a photo. They all did, and then, before they knew it, it was time to vote...

But who will become the influencer? Who will leave? YOU can help choose!!

You have until January 1st, 2021 to submit your ratings. 1 through 10, favorite to least favorite. Your answers will help decide who is the influencer, and who goes home.

If it's after January first, 2021, check out the newest parts of this book, as maybe you can vote on that! If it's past the finishing of this story, I may make more, so just comment somewhere showing that you like the story, and if I get enough attention for it, I'll write another.

AUTHOR's NOTE: I was rather vague on the descriptions. If you guys have any ideas on updating them to be a bit more detailed, please comment them. I'm leaving out race, as I do not want to be a deciding factor in this. Thanks for reading!