Chapter One

DINA'S P.O.V

"Honey get up and get dress I finally found us somewhere safe and away from here come on" Mom whispered quietly so she won't wake my father up I open my eyes quietly to see my mother busted lip and her eyebrow that haves a dash going through it "OK" I whispered as I quietly began getting dress I than slipped on some light washed jean shorts that goes to my mid thigh and a white tank top with and some black and white jordans and brushed my dark brown wavy hair that is three inches past my belly button "You ready honey?" Mom asked as she held all of our suitcases I nodded my head as I grabbed some suitcases and we left my Abusive father in that disgusting Hotel room."We'll get something to eat but than we have to leave right after understood?" Mom asked as she slipped on a baseball cap and put foundation on her bruised eye "let me so your face" mom said as I faced her and she began placing foundation on my bruised cheek and on my neck "I'm so sorry honey I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you" mom said as she cried " Mom its fine we're fine we are leaving him." I said as she started the car up and we began our journey to where ever she's taking me.

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

"Get your ass up and clean this room I thought I told you already" mom yelled as she threw ice on me which caused me to jump up "mom" I squealed like a girl as I jumped up and down I was only in boxers "This damn room better to be clean by time I came back up and come down stairs when you're done I need to talk to you" She said as she exited out of my room I than went into my bathroom took a 15 minute shower and slipped on some basketball shorts and of course some puma socks I than began cleaning up my room.

...........1 hour later******

"Taylor come down we have visitors" mom yelled as I heard two other voices downstairs besides my mom "coming" I Sang out as I entered the kitchen to see a hot girl she had dark brown hair that looked so soft and silky I want to jut put my fingers through her hair she had a slim figure she had a perfect size booty she had beautiful light brown eyes with some long dark eyelashes and damn was she short......LIKE DAMN BAE...."Taylor this is Dina and her mom " mom said as I nodded my head and made eye contacts with Dina and of course I smirked letting her know I like what I see.

DINA'S P.O.V

"OK honey me and your is going to go talk" Taylor's mom said as they walked out the kitchen leaving me alone with smoking hot Taylor.....He haves a fucking body to die for... "So your name is Dina" Taylor said with a smirk as he looked me up and down with approval "So your name is Taylor" I said mocking him as I sat on the kitchen counter "yup and trust me you'll learn it pretty soon cause you'll be screaming my name might even let the neighbors know my name babe"Taylor said as he came between my legs and gently rubbed circles on m left thigh "don't touch me don't call me babe and Tay-lurrr you're not getting into my pants" I said as I slapped his hand away in disgust "Aww you don't like me calling you babe,babe" Taylor said with a smirk as he winked at me "No my name Crisdina rojo but call me Dina" I said as I jumped of he counter and leaned against the counter "Fine than Dina I'll call you Princess" Taylor said as he pressed his hips against mined and kissed my neck. "I actually like that nickname and like I said don't fucking touch me" I said as I flicked his forehead as he pouted like a baby as I walked out the kitchen "Just reminding you I know where you sleep at night" Taylor yelled "Of course its your house dibshit" I yelled back......eww I fucking hate his guts already....ugh...well good thing Shay comes over tomorrow

A/N: Please Vote and if you like this.book please go check out my other books and also please check out my fire ds account she's a.great writer And love Magcon boys.